THREAD: Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - Misc Trophies [CUSA05794]
  1. 05-25-2018, 11:35 PM
    33
    Posts
    5,350
    Reputation
    Sep 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

    With Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming this year I thought I would submit this save incase people are cleaning up any annoying trophies.

    What will this save get you? I have no idea actually. This is my 100% Plat save beaten on Survivor difficulty so someone will have to load it up and tell me what pops.*

    What this save will do is take all the busy work trophies i.e.*You must login or register to view this content. or*You must login or register to view this content. and make them extremely easy.

    Follow the guide below and hopefully these trophies pop for you.



    You must login or register to view this content.
    * Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill one guy by shooting him in the leg.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    * Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Knife kill one guy.*

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **You must login or register to view this content. Should have enough mats to craft all 3 different types of arrows.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Revolver and kill 6

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Bolt-Action Rifle and get 1 kill

    You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.
    ***Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - geothermal valley - adventurer - Kill 1 deer while you have the Huntress outfit on.

    You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.*- Just open 1 pack of cards. Should have plenty of money to do so.

    You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
    [/b]* Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

    Make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

    Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill all the guys.


    You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.





    *
    **




    * * *

    * * *
    * * *
    *
    **
    **
    Last edited by aeneax ; 02-23-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: title

  2. The Following 258 Users Say Thank You to chacedavis For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , See more...

  3. 05-26-2018, 12:09 AM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    9,450
    Posts
    634,100
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by chacedavis View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.

    With Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming this year I thought I would submit this save incase people are cleaning up any annoying trophies.

    What will this save get you? I have no idea actually. This is my 100% Plat save beaten on Survivor difficulty so someone will have to load it up and tell me what pops.*

    What this save will do is take all the busy work trophies i.e.*You must login or register to view this content. or*You must login or register to view this content. and make them extremely easy.

    Follow the guide below and hopefully these trophies pop for you.



    You must login or register to view this content.
    * Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill one guy by shooting him in the leg.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    * Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Knife kill one guy.*

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **You must login or register to view this content. Should have enough mats to craft all 3 different types of arrows.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Revolver and kill 6

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Bolt-Action Rifle and get 1 kill

    You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.
    ***Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - geothermal valley - adventurer - Kill 1 deer while you have the Huntress outfit on.

    You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.*- Just open 1 pack of cards. Should have plenty of money to do so.

    You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
    * Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

    Make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

    Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill all the guys.

    You must login or register to view this content.


    *
    **




    * * *

    * * *
    * * *
    *
    **
    **


    Nice job man Smile

    is it maybe possible to put the save inside a zip/rar folder and upload that to mediafire that way people can download the save in 1 go instead of the 4 files 1 by 1 Winky Winky
  4. The Following User Thanked Wosley For This Useful Post:


  5. 05-26-2018, 12:12 AM
    33
    Posts
    5,350
    Reputation
    Sep 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Sure. Will do that now.
  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chacedavis For This Useful Post:

    ,

  7. 05-28-2018, 02:59 PM
    Gagliardi's Avatar
    Gagliardi
    Maggbot timeout!
    Gagliardi's Avatar
    Gagliardi
    Maggbot timeout!
    717
    Posts
    26,557
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    tks friend
    I will test this sooner!!!! kkkk

    Way to go and the others, will drop looks like legit??

    There are a sequence for those trophies...isnt it??
  8. 05-28-2018, 07:28 PM
    33
    Posts
    5,350
    Reputation
    Sep 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Not sure about the sequence question.
    Last edited by chacedavis ; 05-28-2018 at 07:32 PM.

  9. 05-28-2018, 07:31 PM
    33
    Posts
    5,350
    Reputation
    Sep 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Gagliardi View Post
    tks friend
    I will test this sooner!!!! kkkk

    Way to go and the others, will drop looks like legit??

    There are a sequence for those trophies...isnt it??


    I'm not quite sure what your asking. If your asking did I do these legit? Yes. Just follow the guide and you should be fine.
  10. The Following User Thanked chacedavis For This Useful Post:


  11. 05-28-2018, 08:08 PM
    Gagliardi's Avatar
    Gagliardi
    Maggbot timeout!
    Gagliardi's Avatar
    Gagliardi
    Maggbot timeout!
    717
    Posts
    26,557
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by chacedavis View Post
    I'm not quite sure what your asking. If your asking did I do these legit? Yes. Just follow the guide and you should be fine.


    I am referring to the trophies:
    1-way to go
    2-golden child
    3-gilded
    4-well begun is half done

    I think these trophies need to have a sequence and a time to drop look legitimate.
    way to go, gilded, well begum, golden child.

    Is not it?
  12. 05-28-2018, 08:25 PM
    33
    Posts
    5,350
    Reputation
    Sep 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Gagliardi View Post
    I am referring to the trophies:
    1-way to go
    2-golden child
    3-gilded
    4-well begun is half done

    I think these trophies need to have a sequence and a time to drop look legitimate.
    way to go, gilded, well begum, golden child.

    Is not it?


    No. Just make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

    Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

    They all will pop.
  13. The Following User Thanked chacedavis For This Useful Post:


  14. 06-03-2018, 09:25 PM
    Jtripz's Avatar
    Jtripz
    Bounty hunter
    Jtripz's Avatar
    Jtripz
    Bounty hunter
    177
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    Jun 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by chacedavis View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.

    With Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming this year I thought I would submit this save incase people are cleaning up any annoying trophies.

    What will this save get you? I have no idea actually. This is my 100% Plat save beaten on Survivor difficulty so someone will have to load it up and tell me what pops.*

    What this save will do is take all the busy work trophies i.e.*You must login or register to view this content. or*You must login or register to view this content. and make them extremely easy.

    Follow the guide below and hopefully these trophies pop for you.



    You must login or register to view this content.
    * Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill one guy by shooting him in the leg.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    * Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Knife kill one guy.*

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **You must login or register to view this content. Should have enough mats to craft all 3 different types of arrows.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Revolver and kill 6

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Bolt-Action Rifle and get 1 kill

    You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.
    ***Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - geothermal valley - adventurer - Kill 1 deer while you have the Huntress outfit on.

    You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.*- Just open 1 pack of cards. Should have plenty of money to do so.

    You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
    * Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

    Make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

    Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    **Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill all the guys.

    You must login or register to view this content.


    *
    **




    * * *

    * * *
    * * *
    *
    **
    **


    the golden child way to go and well begun is half done didnt pop for me. do u have to grind t achieve it?
  15. 06-03-2018, 11:01 PM
    33
    Posts
    5,350
    Reputation
    Sep 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jtripz View Post
    the golden child way to go and well begun is half done didnt pop for me. do u have to grind t achieve it?


    No just beat one challenge and make sure you get at least bronze.