Post: Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year to the PS4 Section
12-19-2013, 11:49 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Did something like this PS3 trophy auction and trophy saves Sections over the years but wanted to post in our new PS4 Section...just to pass on my regards to everyone contributing in this Section. Initially it was a little slow around here with mainly one person posting *cough* xLew-- *cough* but bit by bit a few more of us joined the conversation and got excited with our new shiny box.

The countdown to launch was funny with people expressing how much they were looking forward to #4 and sharing individual painful stories of the loooong wait!

Just wanted to give a special nod to some of you who posted information on the PS4, some little tricks, launch titles, availability, funny stories etc
A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, skaterboy16, Scullzyy, Shoes., ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who contributed and built a good Section, hope to see many more of you next year - Merry Christmas :santa: and a prosperous New Year to all.

Happy New Year to Everyone!
Last edited by jedt ; 01-02-2014 at 12:26 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Alt, Cyberix, DEREKTROTTER, DrinkinMyStella, Hellstenen, iTruceFret, LightModz, Joseph, Richard., Scullzyy, skaterboy16, Swifter, webzy, xLew--
12-19-2013, 12:44 PM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hello All

Did something like this PS3 trophy auction and trophy saves Sections over the years but wanted to post in our new PS4 Section...just to pass on my regards to everyone contributing in this Section. Initially it was a little slow around here with mainly one person posting *cough* xLew-- *cough* but bit by bit a few more of us joined the conversation and got excited with our new shiny box.

The countdown to launch was funny with people expressing how much they were looking forward to #4 and sharing individual painful stories of the loooong wait!

Just wanted to give a special nod to some of you who posted information on the PS4, some little tricks, launch titles, availability, funny stories etc
A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, skaterboy16, ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who contributed and built a good Section, hope to see many more of you next year - Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Good section with a good bunch of people Enzo hope you all have a good one! Enzo

The following 5 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Cyberix, jedt, Joseph, Scullzyy,
12-19-2013, 01:12 PM #3
Merry Christmas to everyone as well, and to all who posted interesting and important PS4 information.thanks Happy

The following user thanked Scullzyy for this useful post:

jedt
12-19-2013, 01:21 PM #4
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Shoes.
Indeed, without them the PS4 section wouldn't be the same and wouldn't have a headstart.
Merry Christmas to you jedt, as well as to everyone else and Happy Holidays.

Originally posted by Scullzyy View Post
Merry Christmas to everyone as well, and to all who posted interesting and important PS4 information.thanks Happy

There's always a couple of legit lads I forget to mention - 1st thread edited!

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

12-19-2013, 01:24 PM #5
Richard.
Won't be active..
Hello All

A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, Scullzyy, Shoes., skaterboy16, ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who contributed and built a good Section, hope to see many more of you next year - Merry Christmas :santa: and a prosperous New Year to all.

I'm thankful to all of these people also, without their posting I probably wouldn't of got a PS4 as early as I did but every post they made me want it 10x. I appreciate you guy making my decision easier.

Also very nicely done on the post Jedt, not many people seem to appreciate work done these days.

Hope you all have a good christmas and new year, remember there's no such thing as too drunk. Winky Winky
Last edited by Richard. ; 12-19-2013 at 01:29 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

jedt,
12-19-2013, 03:28 PM #6
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
hey man thank you aswel, merry christmas back Smile

The following user thanked DrinkinMyStella for this useful post:

jedt
12-19-2013, 06:54 PM #7
Hellstenen
Little One
Merry Christmas to all of you! This is just the beginning of a great section! Smile

The following user thanked Hellstenen for this useful post:

jedt
12-19-2013, 08:08 PM #8
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
I thanked you because you mentioned my name.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iTruceFret ; 12-19-2013 at 08:13 PM.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

jedt
12-19-2013, 08:17 PM #9
Hello All

A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, Scullzyy, Shoes., skaterboy16, ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Indeed, Merry Christmas to every single one of you people. Enzo It's amazing on how much time that has passed this year.

The following user thanked NelsonRodV for this useful post:

jedt
12-20-2013, 10:42 AM #10
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
I thanked you because you mentioned my name.

Lol that's as good a reason you need mate!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo