01-01-2011, 03:26 AM #1
.BoLTz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .Robot
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Admins Check The SB Pm's If You Can.

When did this happen: Tuesday

How did you purchase: PSN Card

How much?: $20

Did you;
- Buy? Bought 3 Challenge Lobbys
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Phone and here
If yes, What did they say?:- Im getting you in a lobby asap.

Other comments: I ask him for the lobbys. And he just simply told me "Im Turning My Phone Off In 3...2....1"
01-01-2011, 11:17 PM #11
.Robot
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Well do you want the lobby or a refund?

I'm sorry but he isn't getting a refund. Read my VMs. He clearly says to rank-up his account or find out the info to his old account. I can rank him up. Be honest Drackos, if you where on a vacation with your family would you want to stress about a dispute?

He isn't getting a refund, he is getting what he asked for.

We made a deal and he changed it.
01-02-2011, 12:37 AM #12
Originally posted by .Robot View Post
I'm sorry but he isn't getting a refund. Read my VMs. He clearly says to rank-up his account or find out the info to his old account. I can rank him up. Be honest Drackos, if you where on a vacation with your family would you want to stress about a dispute?

He isn't getting a refund, he is getting what he asked for.

We made a deal and he changed it.

Sorry to say but it isn't up to you. If he wants to cancel his transaction, no matter how bad that makes him look, he can still demand a refund.

It doesn't matter if your family was on a vacation. Bottom line is this is dispute needs to be solved, on a vacation or not.
01-02-2011, 12:40 AM #13
.Robot
Banned
Sorry to say but it isn't up to you. If he wants to cancel his transaction, no matter how bad that makes him look, he can still demand a refund.

It doesn't matter if your family was on a vacation. Bottom line is this is dispute needs to be solved, on a vacation or not.

Alright. I wasn't aware of that.
01-02-2011, 12:42 AM #14
Stop posting in this dispute. Continue to do so and you will be infracted. Only the accuser, accused and a moderator may post. This is my only warning TO ALL.
01-02-2011, 04:29 AM #15
.BoLTz
Banned
Stop posting in this dispute. Continue to do so and you will be infracted. Only the accuser, accused and a moderator may post. This is my only warning TO ALL.

To be honest Drackos i dont trust him. He's screwed me over before like with an account a longggggggg time ago back in 09 i gave it to him but then i wanted it back but thats not the point. I want a refund because i dont trust him with my account if i did,, he would rank my account probably from a lv 11 to a 30 which is not 20 dollars worth.
If wont do anything for me. He lies but idc i want a refund :n:

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

How about.... This is my final offer or asking for. I want this account banned from NGU because of my rep blah blah blah. Can .Robot donate premium to a new account i make or thats not possible?
01-02-2011, 04:30 AM #16
Alright. I wasn't aware of that.

Refund the user.
01-02-2011, 04:36 AM #17
.Robot
Banned
Refund the user.

Is it possible for me to wait until he says what he wants? Anyways, it's to late to go buy a PSN card. Drackos, you live where me and BoLTz live so you know what time it is :y:
01-02-2011, 04:38 AM #18
Is it possible for me to wait until he says what he wants? Anyways, it's to late to go buy a PSN card. Drackos, you live where me and BoLTz live so you know what time it is :y:

Sure let him demand what he wants.
01-02-2011, 04:40 AM #19
.Robot
Banned
Sure let him demand what he wants.

I'll send him. Message on FaceBook

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo