01-01-2011, 03:26 AM #1
.BoLTz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .Robot
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Admins Check The SB Pm's If You Can.

When did this happen: Tuesday

How did you purchase: PSN Card

How much?: $20

Did you;
- Buy? Bought 3 Challenge Lobbys
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Phone and here
If yes, What did they say?:- Im getting you in a lobby asap.

Other comments: I ask him for the lobbys. And he just simply told me "Im Turning My Phone Off In 3...2....1"
01-06-2011, 11:23 PM #74
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Update me.

Nothign at all. I havent texted him because i asked him to do it. Or message me here. So no lobbys :/

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by .Robot View Post
Well I haven't talked to him although he did send me a message on PSN. I just noticed a few minutes ago.

If this dispute gets resolved, will this retarded user title go away?

And it wont Sad Awesome
01-07-2011, 12:21 AM #75
Well I haven't talked to him although he did send me a message on PSN. I just noticed a few minutes ago.

Yep. Accused scammer means you are currently in a dispute.
01-08-2011, 09:05 PM #76
.BoLTz
Banned
Update me.

Still havent gotten crap :/ I sent him 5 im's on Facebook doest reply and says he went offline.
01-08-2011, 09:16 PM #77

So whats goign on? I'm getting tired of seeing this "nothing has been going on" or "He never sent me a message" excuse.

I want to see results now.
01-08-2011, 09:23 PM #78
.Robot
Banned
So whats goign on? I'm getting tired of seeing this "nothing has been going on" or "He never sent me a message" excuse.

I want to see results now.

I am going to give him the lobbies when Geohot release the new CFW. I have EVERYTHING ready. All I need is the CFW from Geohot which will be released this evening or tomorrow morning.
01-09-2011, 12:47 AM #79
I am going to give him the lobbies when Geohot release the new CFW. I have EVERYTHING ready. All I need is the CFW from Geohot which will be released this evening or tomorrow morning.

And if it isn't? Stop wasting time and give him his lobbies. Don't rely on something that may not be released.
01-09-2011, 12:50 AM #80
.Robot
Banned
And if it isn't? Stop wasting time and give him his lobbies. Don't rely on something that may not be released.

He recently contacted me about donating $10 to another site for him. I will wait until he replies so we can discuss it.
01-09-2011, 12:57 AM #81
He recently contacted me about donating $10 to another site for him. I will wait until he replies so we can discuss it.

Very well.
01-09-2011, 03:37 AM #82
.BoLTz
Banned

Facebook now!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo