01-01-2011, 03:26 AM #1
.BoLTz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .Robot
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Admins Check The SB Pm's If You Can.

When did this happen: Tuesday

How did you purchase: PSN Card

How much?: $20

Did you;
- Buy? Bought 3 Challenge Lobbys
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Phone and here
If yes, What did they say?:- Im getting you in a lobby asap.

Other comments: I ask him for the lobbys. And he just simply told me "Im Turning My Phone Off In 3...2....1"
01-02-2011, 05:37 AM #20
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Sure let him demand what he wants.

Drackos, he can keep the 20 dollars PSN all i would want is for him to figure out the info to a lost account i had gave him and for him to rank me up 30 levels in BO

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by .Robot View Post
I'll send him. Message on FaceBook

30 Levels On Black Ops
And Get Me HeLLSProdigY Back.

Thats my final deal. David im cool with you as far as im concerned. I just want that. No CL's Thats my final request.
01-02-2011, 05:55 AM #21
.Robot
Banned
I could do the 30 levels but it would be hard to find out the info because that was like a year ago. I couldn't schedule a lobby because I had no Internet until now.
01-02-2011, 06:09 AM #22
Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post
Drackos, he can keep the 20 dollars PSN all i would want is for him to figure out the info to a lost account i had gave him and for him to rank me up 30 levels in BO

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

30 Levels On Black Ops
And Get Me HeLLSProdigY Back.

Thats my final deal. David im cool with you as far as im concerned. I just want that. No CL's Thats my final request.

How long does he have?
01-02-2011, 07:40 AM #23
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
How long does he have?

Drackos he can take his time if thats what you mean and he hasnt started my account.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

I could do the 30 levels but it would be hard to find out the info because that was like a year ago. I couldn't schedule a lobby because I had no Internet until now.

I would want you to try please and its only been since July lmfao
01-02-2011, 07:40 AM #24
Keep me updated :y:. Any problems report them to me.
01-02-2011, 04:18 PM #25
.BoLTz
Banned
Drackos i have gotten what i want. Please close this :y:
01-02-2011, 10:15 PM #26
Dispute resolved.
Closed.
01-03-2011, 02:41 AM #27
Dispute reopened.
01-03-2011, 02:49 AM #28
.BoLTz
Banned

I texted you three times and you ignore me. No excuses please. I want my Cod4 CL and If not my HeLLSProdigY account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo