07-02-2011, 05:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Reepz209
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I also have the email from steam if you want!

When did this happen:Less then 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase:vbux and made him premium

How much?:2Steam Accounts(one not entirly,only 700k vbux)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He said he will not refund me for the first one(I gaved him a MC account and 700k vbux and the account got recoverd but I should get the vbux back since he took his account back)He said he didn't do anything to the steam and I have a virus which is not possible cause I tryied to login on steam after I installed my windows cause Win7 was slow on my Pc but I had Eset Antivirus on both so nothing could get in my PC so he did something

Other comments:I would like a refund if there is not enough proof please check the vbux logs and the donation for the site,it came from my email.
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 AM.
07-05-2011, 08:07 PM #29
Originally posted by Dave
If you got the account disabled while it was in your possession would that not make it your fault?

No since I used it for two hours?And he did something to it when he recovered the first one cause both have the same payment method,secret question and the first email..
07-05-2011, 11:38 PM #30
I didn't know any of your info, I couldn't of did anything to the account. It's not my fault. And I told you the account was safe.
07-06-2011, 02:37 PM #31
If you got the account disabled while it was in your possession would that not make it your fault?

Can you solve this or I am getting scammed again?
Originally posted by Reepz209 View Post
I didn't know any of your info, I couldn't of did anything to the account. It's not my fault. And I told you the account was safe.

How the hell did you recovered the 2nd account then?The first mail of the both accounts was the same so there happened something.
07-06-2011, 04:07 PM #32
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by TehNaziOne View Post
No since I used it for two hours?And he did something to it when he recovered the first one cause both have the same payment method,secret question and the first email..

Do you have any proof to support these claims? I need proof it was him who tampered with the account, sorry.
07-06-2011, 05:30 PM #33
Do you have any proof to support these claims? I need proof it was him who tampered with the account, sorry.

What proof you want ? lol you think I am scamming this kid lol?This is the 5th time I am getting scammed here I am not that stupid as this kid.He did it,you think I was that stupid to close my own account?Also I need a refund now for the first account cause I need the vbux!And for the 2nd one what proof you need?
07-07-2011, 03:54 PM #34

So I am getting scammed?Withouth any ****ing refund?I should get the first refund cause he got his account back and I should get my vbux back,don't you think?And for the 2nd one he refused to make it work(to provide any proof that should unblock it) So I should get a refund aswell.
07-12-2011, 06:11 PM #35

Can you tell me what proof you want?I really want my money back cause I lost enough money on this site from scams.
07-16-2011, 09:31 PM #36
Originally posted by TehNaziOne View Post
Can you tell me what proof you want?I really want my money back cause I lost enough money on this site from scams.

Dave is on vacation.

Can I have a full update on the situation?
07-16-2011, 09:37 PM #37
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Dave is on vacation.

Can I have a full update on the situation?

He was not when I asked him cause he posted into another dispute but yeah...
Hmm what you want to know?I did not get refunded by the user and he doesn't want to refund me saying that I gave him a minecraft account and it's not working any more and he won't refund me the 700k vbux. And I bought a 2nd steam from him and it got closed and he doesn't admit that is his fault and not main.It got closed when he aksed me if he can take the first one back.So for the 2nd account there will be 10$..He gets it to work or he gaves my money back.He did not wanted to help me with proof to get it to work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo