07-02-2011, 05:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Reepz209
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I also have the email from steam if you want!

When did this happen:Less then 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase:vbux and made him premium

How much?:2Steam Accounts(one not entirly,only 700k vbux)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He said he will not refund me for the first one(I gaved him a MC account and 700k vbux and the account got recoverd but I should get the vbux back since he took his account back)He said he didn't do anything to the steam and I have a virus which is not possible cause I tryied to login on steam after I installed my windows cause Win7 was slow on my Pc but I had Eset Antivirus on both so nothing could get in my PC so he did something

Other comments:I would like a refund if there is not enough proof please check the vbux logs and the donation for the site,it came from my email.
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 AM.
07-30-2011, 04:00 AM #47
Why am I an accused scammer? that's bullshit. I never scammed
08-04-2011, 01:51 PM #48
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by TehNaziOne View Post
I can but not now and the details don't work anymore I also changed them but he changed them back but now I can go on my email and screensnap all the accounts registred on it

Tell me what's going on with this man?

If you just can't provide the evidence maybe it's best we close the dispute. This has been going on far too long.
08-04-2011, 02:08 PM #49
Originally posted by Dave
Tell me what's going on with this man?

If you just can't provide the evidence maybe it's best we close the dispute. This has been going on far too long.

Oh yeah ok I am getting scammed thanks NGU!Just close it thanks for helping me to get scammed by a ****ing idiot kid...
08-04-2011, 02:27 PM #50
Jake
One Man Army
Oh yeah ok I am getting scammed thanks NGU!Just close it thanks for helping me to get scammed by a ****ing idiot kid...

Hold on, you understand I'm trying to help you? It's just we can't go on everyone's accusations or anyone could get an imaginary refund, I've given you suggestions as to how you can prove this, but you haven't been able to provide them.

As I said, unless you can provide some more proof maybe it is best we close this, but if you think you can prove it I'll leave it open.
08-04-2011, 06:38 PM #51
Hold on, you understand I'm trying to help you? It's just we can't go on everyone's accusations or anyone could get an imaginary refund, I've given you suggestions as to how you can prove this, but you haven't been able to provide them.

As I said, unless you can provide some more proof maybe it is best we close this, but if you think you can prove it I'll leave it open.

I understand you are trying to help.I ever said you don't try to help me?I told you that he suspended both accounts as a tyme as he had the same details on both accounts.And if he is as clean as he says why does he not help me to unlock my steam account and doesn't refund me my 700k vbux?He MUST refund me 700k vbux cause he clearly said he took the first account from me when the minecraft account got recovered and I said ok but refund me my 700k vbux cause aslong with that account I gaved him 700k vbux.Is this clear enough?And is this al the proof you need?I told you that the account was suspended what you want me to let you go on my email?!
08-04-2011, 07:06 PM #52
Jake
One Man Army
Reepz are you happy to refund the 700k vbux and help him unlock his steam account?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

I understand

What do you make of this:

Originally posted by another user
You must login or register to view this content.

No where does it state that accounts are suspended when recovered, or that you can suspend them yourself, so his whole reasoning is pretty much flawed.

If I get in trouble for this, I don't care, Reepz doesn't really deserve what he's getting because another user doesn't understand the concept of suspension.

Although it is possible that the account was banned because of usage on a different computer, I would also like to point out that there is always the possibility that TehNaziOne didn't take the proper precautions in using the newly bought account on his computer, and there's a very good reason to believe that Reepz had nothing to do with it.
08-04-2011, 07:31 PM #53
Reepz are you happy to refund the 700k vbux and help him unlock his steam account?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

What do you make of this:

Hmm may I ask you how stupid should I be to suspend it my self?I had another steam account bought from here and is working fine so how you explain that?And like I told you if he does not have any fault why does not he help me get it back?And he MUST refund me the 700k vbux since he got his account back, right?May I ask you who posted that shit and why is he involving in my dispute?If he is a friend of him I don't really care about what he thinks.So again how gay should I be to suspend the account my self? And how stupid a guy with 2600 +posts and 4000+ rep would scam a little kid with just more then 100 posts and why would I do that?I have nothing to play on since my Xbox got banned so I need to play somewhere right?So you think about it.Judge with your mind(Didn't mean to be rude).This is the 3rd time I get scammed here so I won't let him get away with scamming me and maybe other people.I am tired of losing MY MONEY on the internet getting scammed by some nerds that are standing all day long in a front of a computer.If he was in the same City and Country with me we wouldn't do that cause he knew I'd beat the shit out of him.I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE THAT ARE MESSING WITH MY MONEY!!!!!!!!
08-09-2011, 07:05 AM #54
No I do not want to refund the 700k because the minecraft he gave me that was "unrecoverable" got recovered, and there's no possible way to unlock a locked steam.

Originally posted by another user
Is TehNaziOne really accusing you of recovering a Steam account when it clearly states that it's been suspended?

That's ridiculous. It's obviously been suspended because he didn't take the proper precaution when logging onto the account from his computer (you have to do it from the website, and there's a verification code that gets sent to the email address linked to the account that allows the usage of the Steam account from a different PC) and more than likely kept trying to get in rather than asking for your assistance.

The account doesn't get suspended when you try to recover it, what the hell is he smoking? I suggest bringing that point up in the thread, seeing as I can't.
08-09-2011, 05:54 PM #55
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Reepz209 View Post
No I do not want to refund the 700k because the minecraft he gave me that was "unrecoverable" got recovered, and there's no possible way to unlock a locked steam.

He keeps saying you have admitted to taking his first account, did you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo