07-02-2011, 05:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Reepz209
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I also have the email from steam if you want!

When did this happen:Less then 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase:vbux and made him premium

How much?:2Steam Accounts(one not entirly,only 700k vbux)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He said he will not refund me for the first one(I gaved him a MC account and 700k vbux and the account got recoverd but I should get the vbux back since he took his account back)He said he didn't do anything to the steam and I have a virus which is not possible cause I tryied to login on steam after I installed my windows cause Win7 was slow on my Pc but I had Eset Antivirus on both so nothing could get in my PC so he did something

Other comments:I would like a refund if there is not enough proof please check the vbux logs and the donation for the site,it came from my email.
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 AM.
07-16-2011, 11:07 PM #38
Well he needs to provide proof that it doesn't work.
07-17-2011, 08:27 AM #39
Originally posted by Drackos View Post

what do you mean?You want him to log into the account and confirm that it doesn't work?
EDIT:It tells me that the account does not exist anymore and when I try to recovers all the idis on my email it will only show my old first account so what more proof you want lol?
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 07-17-2011 at 12:57 PM.
07-22-2011, 03:13 PM #40
Originally posted by The

Can you tell me who needs to post proof and what proof ?I really want my money back
07-25-2011, 08:39 PM #41
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by TehNaziOne View Post
Can you tell me who needs to post proof and what proof ?I really want my money back

Quite simply we need proof it was him who changed the details, and at the moment I'm afraid this dispute isn't going anywhere because you can't provide that, unfortunately.
07-26-2011, 05:51 AM #42
Originally posted by Dave
Quite simply we need proof it was him who changed the details, and at the moment I'm afraid this dispute isn't going anywhere because you can't provide that, unfortunately.

It's quity simply.Why would I disable my own account?Both accounts were on his email so we he disabled the first one the 2nd one disabled aswell?And if he didn't do anything why he refuses to reopen it?
07-26-2011, 07:50 AM #43
Jake
One Man Army
It's quity simply.Why would I disable my own account?Both accounts were on his email so we he disabled the first one the 2nd one disabled aswell?And if he didn't do anything why he refuses to reopen it?

I'm not sure. You may have changed the password so you can get your money back and keep the account.

As I said, I'm sorry man but I need proof.
07-26-2011, 06:38 PM #44
I'm not sure. You may have changed the password so you can get your money back and keep the account.

As I said, I'm sorry man but I need proof.

I did provided proof in the first post.Now the account is not even anymore on my email.I tried to request my usernames and the one tha I had and got suspended is not anymor in the list
07-29-2011, 08:37 AM #45
Jake
One Man Army
I did provided proof in the first post.Now the account is not even anymore on my email.I tried to request my usernames and the one tha I had and got suspended is not anymor in the list

It's just not enough, sadly.

If you can teamview with me, and I can see that the details he sent you don't work, that will be enough proof.
07-29-2011, 08:53 AM #46
It's just not enough, sadly.

If you can teamview with me, and I can see that the details he sent you don't work, that will be enough proof.

I can but not now and the details don't work anymore I also changed them but he changed them back but now I can go on my email and screensnap all the accounts registred on it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo