01-16-2011, 07:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); +80 rep for the first person to give me the files I need for a working backup for BLUS30127.

I'll even throw in 150k vbux if you like vbux.
01-16-2011, 04:54 PM #11
Originally posted by iNoob View Post
Yeah Uhm you know you can just do it with FTP, Just make a modded common that doesn't exceed the limit

In other words.. You don't need a PKG. Just do it my way if you want a back up manager on Geohotz ask me .

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Since I don't have a SATA Cable to connect to HDD to my PC I'm trying to do it with FTP's But i keep getting a size error.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Errors im getting, I even modded the commons languages to make it smaller, STILL no difference.. Any help

Critical file transfer error
Status: Starting upload of C:\Users\Sandro\Documents\common.rpf
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,---,0,--,--,---)
Command: STOR common.rpf
Response: 553 Permission error.
Error: Critical file transfer error

use congennies file manager easier
01-16-2011, 05:01 PM #12
S10
TROLLN 1337
I iz be gotten backup manager on geohotcfw!

Please tell us how you got GTA Iv backed up and working?
01-16-2011, 09:10 PM #13
Yeah Uhm you know you can just do it with FTP, Just make a modded common that doesn't exceed the limit

In other words.. You don't need a PKG. Just do it my way if you want a back up manager on Geohotz ask me .

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Since I don't have a SATA Cable to connect to HDD to my PC I'm trying to do it with FTP's But i keep getting a size error.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Errors im getting, I even modded the commons languages to make it smaller, STILL no difference.. Any help

Critical file transfer error
Status: Starting upload of C:\Users\Sandro\Documents\common.rpf
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,---,0,--,--,---)
Command: STOR common.rpf
Response: 553 Permission error.
Error: Critical file transfer error

You're really not helping. The backup won't run. I don't know what's hard to understand.
01-16-2011, 09:25 PM #14
arie
Bounty hunter
this one DOES work: You must login or register to view this content.

read the instructions carefully and put the USRDIR in the right folder. Confirmed by me and tested myself.
01-17-2011, 03:01 AM #15
Jhawins
Gym leader
Originally posted by arie View Post
this one DOES work: You must login or register to view this content.

read the instructions carefully and put the USRDIR in the right folder. Confirmed by me and tested myself.

IT DOESN'T WORK!!! That exact link is posted in at least 3 threads on here, but it doesn't work!!! Stop posting things that don't work, he wants it to run on 3.55 with cfw. GOD!
01-17-2011, 07:20 AM #16
xJackiiHD
Climbing up the ladder
What backup manager are you running?
01-17-2011, 08:05 AM #17
arie
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jhawins View Post
IT DOESN'T WORK!!! That exact link is posted in at least 3 threads on here, but it doesn't work!!! Stop posting things that don't work, he wants it to run on 3.55 with cfw. GOD!

Dude IT WORKS
i've been seatching that eboot for hours. It's EUR version. So you maybe have US or something. i'm running GTA4 without problems and errors now.

And without backup manager, this pkg runs from the xmb
01-17-2011, 06:22 PM #18
Jhawins
Gym leader
Originally posted by arie View Post
Dude IT WORKS
i've been seatching that eboot for hours. It's EUR version. So you maybe have US or something. i'm running GTA4 without problems and errors now.

And without backup manager, this pkg runs from the xmb

I'm US....my bad about the rant. Has anyone found one for US?
01-17-2011, 06:27 PM #19
arie
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jhawins View Post
I'm US....my bad about the rant. Has anyone found one for US?

try this one You must login or register to view this content.
it's from the same person i got my working eboot from.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo