01-16-2011, 07:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); +80 rep for the first person to give me the files I need for a working backup for BLUS30127.

I'll even throw in 150k vbux if you like vbux.
01-21-2011, 11:57 PM #38
RoyalShady
Hacking Is Good !
Can someone help me plz , i want to know how can i play online , with my backup of GTA Complete Edition on 3.55 kmew
01-22-2011, 03:24 AM #39
gusbus20
Gym leader
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
I've tried that, doesn't work.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Do you think you could give me a hand with getting mine working? I get it backed up and do what all the tutorials say but it either loads and freezes on a black screen or it takes me back to XMB.

try deleting the game data and then when u go to play it the game data will reinstall, thats what i did...
01-22-2011, 08:23 AM #40
Default Avatar
JAVAID
Originally posted by Sam View Post
This one worked for me on GeoHot's 3.55 CFW... make sure you read the readme file.

BLES00229:
You must login or register to view this content.
Let me know if it works :bro:

~ Sam.

Help me out please. I HAVE BLES00229 THE SAME and i downloaded the file and i read the "readme" file "FOR GTA 4 BLES00229 ONLY !

1) Install PKG Files in your ps3 3.55 Jailbreak Geohot

2) make directory "FZK" to "dev_hdd0\"

3) make directory "GTA4" to "dev_hdd0\FZK\"

4) Copy directory "USRDIR" in your CDGAME to "dev\hdd0\FZK\GTA4\"

5) Play game !!! enjoy
and i got to "4)" of the "readme" and i'm stuck there, i dnt know what to do from there, i did all the rest but not "4)"
Please explain that bit clearly so i can understand what to do.
THANK YOU, VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
I HAVE TO GET GTA TO WORK!
01-23-2011, 03:04 AM #41
Sam
Who am I?
Originally posted by JAVAID View Post

Help me out please. I HAVE BLES00229 THE SAME and i downloaded the file and i read the "readme" file "FOR GTA 4 BLES00229 ONLY !

1) Install PKG Files in your ps3 3.55 Jailbreak Geohot

2) make directory "FZK" to "dev_hdd0\"

3) make directory "GTA4" to "dev_hdd0\FZK\"

4) Copy directory "USRDIR" in your CDGAME to "dev\hdd0\FZK\GTA4\"

5) Play game !!! enjoy
and i got to "4)" of the "readme" and i'm stuck there, i dnt know what to do from there, i did all the rest but not "4)"
Please explain that bit clearly so i can understand what to do.
THANK YOU, VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
I HAVE TO GET GTA TO WORK!

Have you backed up the game/downloaded the game? On the disk there is a folder called USRDIR, you need to copy this folder into the dev\hdd0\FZK\GTA4\ folder.

I used multiMAN to back up my GTA IV disk and then just simply moved the USRDIR folder within my PS3 using Comgenies file manager.

If you need any more help then let me know.

~ Sam.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo