01-16-2011, 07:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); +80 rep for the first person to give me the files I need for a working backup for BLUS30127.

I'll even throw in 150k vbux if you like vbux.
01-16-2011, 10:17 AM #2
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
+80 rep for the first person to give me the files I need for a working backup for BLUS30127.

here u go You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-16-2011, 10:34 AM #3
xJackiiHD
Climbing up the ladder
Epic news, I just Got Multiman's backup manager And I backed up GTA IV to my HDD Now I'm In FTP And I'm changing the common.rpf to the modded one.
01-16-2011, 10:45 AM #4
Originally posted by sam
here u go You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

I've tried that, doesn't work.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Originally posted by iNoob View Post
Epic news, I just Got Multiman's backup manager And I backed up GTA IV to my HDD Now I'm In FTP And I'm changing the common.rpf to the modded one.

Do you think you could give me a hand with getting mine working? I get it backed up and do what all the tutorials say but it either loads and freezes on a black screen or it takes me back to XMB.
01-16-2011, 10:53 AM #5
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Do you think you could give me a hand with getting mine working? I get it backed up and do what all the tutorials say but it either loads and freezes on a black screen or it takes me back to XMB.

i cant get mine working too lol mine says eboot.bin invalid

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

+80 rep for the first person to give me the files I need for a working backup for BLUS30127.

try this one m8 You must login or register to view this content.
01-16-2011, 10:55 AM #6
Originally posted by sam
i cant get mine working too lol mine says eboot.bin invalid

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

try this one m8 You must login or register to view this content.

I just get an error message when I try to install it. I'll try that link tomorrow lol its 6am here.
01-16-2011, 10:59 AM #7
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
You must login or register to view this content. theres another one lol
01-16-2011, 11:04 AM #8
xJackiiHD
Climbing up the ladder
Epic news, I just Got Multiman's backup manager And I backed up GTA IV to my HDD Now I'm In FTP And I'm changing the common.rpf to the modded one. ONE problem Im doing it with FTP and The common mod I have is over the limit could somone please make me one without as any features..
01-16-2011, 11:07 AM #9
Originally posted by iNoob View Post
Epic news, I just Got Multiman's backup manager And I backed up GTA IV to my HDD Now I'm In FTP And I'm changing the common.rpf to the modded one. ONE problem Im doing it with FTP and The common mod I have is over the limit could somone please make me one without as any features..

Get out of my thread unless you're going to help.
01-16-2011, 12:32 PM #10
xJackiiHD
Climbing up the ladder
Get out of my thread unless you're going to help.

Yeah Uhm you know you can just do it with FTP, Just make a modded common that doesn't exceed the limit

In other words.. You don't need a PKG. Just do it my way if you want a back up manager on Geohotz ask me .

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Since I don't have a SATA Cable to connect to HDD to my PC I'm trying to do it with FTP's But i keep getting a size error.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Errors im getting, I even modded the commons languages to make it smaller, STILL no difference.. Any help

Critical file transfer error
Status: Starting upload of C:\Users\Sandro\Documents\common.rpf
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,---,0,--,--,---)
Command: STOR common.rpf
Response: 553 Permission error.
Error: Critical file transfer error
Last edited by xJackiiHD ; 01-16-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo