12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-12-2014, 11:19 PM #83
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Is there a freeze fix? I freeze everytime on 1.19. Never happened on 1.18 ever. :/
12-13-2014, 05:43 AM #84
workthishack
12-13-2014, 11:29 AM #85
keesie1
Bounty hunter
When I make a DEBUG Eboot with the selected options I actually get ALL the options...
12-13-2014, 07:28 PM #86
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
snip

If you continue flamming on my thread, I will have to ban you from it. It's gotten quite annoying and nobody wants to hear you reminiscing about your past and how you think that this is a ripped program. I made it from scratch, yes, Tustin helped me; and gave me the idea for the theme. But just because it's the same theme doesn't mean it's copied and pasted. The code is COMPLETELY different. When I tried to use Tustins code for setting hash, he told me he made that when he had no clue, so the code was horrendous and I ended up cleaning the code from scratch. Therefore, this is my program; the offsets supplied by Jewels. Help supplies by Eddie Mac and flynhigh09. The Design thanks to Tustin. Credits have been given and if you have a problem with my program, then simply don't come and view it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

LegitGamer264, TwistedModzV3
12-13-2014, 07:54 PM #87
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
lol Tustin
12-13-2014, 10:57 PM #88
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
OK, so I am back with more to report / ask. so I ask you why it was blurry you said it was wallhack. so I removed wallhack. everyone was still blurry. I then removed "No Recoil" and NOTHING changed still had everything Wallhack-No Recoil-VSAT-REDBOXEs and everyone was still blurry. so then I removed everything and only left VSAT and again results was the exact same. Nothing changed I still had Wallhack-No Recoil-VSAT-REDBOXEs and everyone was still blurry, I have come to the conclusion that no matter what you select your getting those 4 things weather you select them or not. just wanted to let you know what I have done and what the results was.

Originally posted by STYL3S View Post
For some reason when I create an EBOOT it activates every mod. I chose just UAV and got VSAT, redbox, wall hack, laser, small cross hair....Am i doing something wrong?

im pretty sure thats my fault when i was testing the decrypter i never put the org elf back

you can re download it now i put a fresh elf with no mods on it
12-13-2014, 10:58 PM #89
hey man this worked for a while but now all a sudden the mod menu gsc i was working on i loaded it and ps3 froze loading a private match and now when i sign in and start black ops 2 i freeze but i can play offline not signed in with no freeze the moment i sign in BAM freeze
12-13-2014, 11:29 PM #90
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ShadowGhostFox View Post
hey man this worked for a while but now all a sudden the mod menu gsc i was working on i loaded it and ps3 froze loading a private match and now when i sign in and start black ops 2 i freeze but i can play offline not signed in with no freeze the moment i sign in BAM freeze

i had that problem too i just deleted everything and made a new eboot an now everything is fine

The following user thanked jwm614 for this useful post:

STYL3S
12-13-2014, 11:35 PM #91
same 4 me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo