12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-10-2014, 05:02 AM #65
sorry but wht r u talking about click the ellipsis and what is a elf file
12-10-2014, 05:20 AM #66
theShocker97
Little One
Originally posted by RyanRichter View Post
sorry but wht r u talking about click the ellipsis and what is a elf file

The download includes everything needed. Ellipsis = ... so you click that, then choose the t6mp_ps3f.elf and proceed to build your eboot.

The following user thanked theShocker97 for this useful post:

Chris
12-10-2014, 08:45 PM #67
For some reason when I create an EBOOT it activates every mod. I chose just UAV and got VSAT, redbox, wall hack, laser, small cross hair....Am i doing something wrong?
12-10-2014, 09:31 PM #68
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Great Job! love my solid vsat... my question is why does the visibility of the character go blurry when scoped in. I only use redbox wallhack vsat and no recoil.

Originally posted by Saint
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
12-10-2014, 09:35 PM #69
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
Great Job! love my solid vsat... my question is why does the visibility of the character go blurry when scoped in. I only use redbox wallhack vsat and no recoil.

Sorry man it's the Wall Hack, I haven't bothered to make it the non-blur Wall hack. I will definitely change that in the next update (which should be released tomorrow) Smile
12-10-2014, 09:41 PM #70
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
no worries. it works, and anti ban works (so far lol) and now I can just create one without the wallhack.. I mean the boxes and wallhack is just over kill. lol.. its just nice being able to see them at all times. will keep my eye out for your next update. thanks again for the great job.

Sorry man it's the Wall Hack, I haven't bothered to make it the non-blur Wall hack. I will definitely change that in the next update (which should be released tomorrow) Smile
12-10-2014, 09:43 PM #71
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
actually had one more question. what is the disable protected character ?

12-10-2014, 10:08 PM #72
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
actually had one more question. what is the disable protected character ?

It makes it to where the stuff you type cannot be protected, like your clan tag, league play name, class names, etc. You can type whatever you want basically. :p
12-10-2014, 10:23 PM #73
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
OK "Character" lol I was thinking the other "character" as in model- I got ya.

It makes it to where the stuff you type cannot be protected, like your clan tag, league play name, class names, etc. You can type whatever you want basically. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo