12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-11-2014, 03:03 PM #74
keesie1
Bounty hunter
Hmm I have this glitch where I have wallhack blur (even tho I thought I had wallhack turned off) and when I plant the bomb in SND (or defuse) I get black screened..
12-11-2014, 04:10 PM #75
I started bo2 with eboot i created with this program and it only keeps loading (bo2 logo at bottom right) and it just loads whats the problem
12-11-2014, 04:19 PM #76
elgolumm
Can’t trickshot me!
nice works bro.

cheat protection and probation bypass what do ??
12-11-2014, 06:50 PM #77
Originally posted by Saint
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

Instructions

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

I don't see why an eboot builder needs to be stickied. I also don't know why other people can't just make your own eboot builder and have to edit some elses source . I'm just stating my opinion because I can tell that this is Tustins design and to me its a bit like leeching even with credits.
12-11-2014, 09:36 PM #78
Very Nice!
12-12-2014, 01:26 PM #79
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
OK, so I am back with more to report / ask. so I ask you why it was blurry you said it was wallhack. so I removed wallhack. everyone was still blurry. I then removed "No Recoil" and NOTHING changed still had everything Wallhack-No Recoil-VSAT-REDBOXEs and everyone was still blurry. so then I removed everything and only left VSAT and again results was the exact same. Nothing changed I still had Wallhack-No Recoil-VSAT-REDBOXEs and everyone was still blurry, I have come to the conclusion that no matter what you select your getting those 4 things weather you select them or not. just wanted to let you know what I have done and what the results was.

Instructions

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
12-12-2014, 01:38 PM #80
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
I don't see why an eboot builder needs to be stickied. I also don't know why other people can't just make your own eboot builder and have to edit some elses source . I'm just stating my opinion because I can tell that this is Tustins design and to me its a bit like leeching even with credits.

Well, good for you sir. I'm sure nobody cares. The Chrome UI Theme was released for everyone to use. This is my EBOOT Builder, I have MY Source, with MY options. Offsets were released by Jewels Winky Winky Goodbye.
12-12-2014, 01:44 PM #81
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
OK, so I am back with more to report / ask. so I ask you why it was blurry you said it was wallhack. so I removed wallhack. everyone was still blurry. I then removed "No Recoil" and NOTHING changed still had everything Wallhack-No Recoil-VSAT-REDBOXEs and everyone was still blurry. so then I removed everything and only left VSAT and again results was the exact same. Nothing changed I still had Wallhack-No Recoil-VSAT-REDBOXEs and everyone was still blurry, I have come to the conclusion that no matter what you select your getting those 4 things weather you select them or not. just wanted to let you know what I have done and what the results was.

Are you sure that you are building the EBOOT again? Whenever you make a new EBOOT, or want to make edits; it's recommended that you start from scratch (restart the program, select your files and do the process).
12-12-2014, 01:49 PM #82
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
yes 100% positive I started from scratch like 7-8 times. closed it out re-opened it. does maybe the file you select when starting get info saved in it ?

Are you sure that you are building the EBOOT again? Whenever you make a new EBOOT, or want to make edits; it's recommended that you start from scratch (restart the program, select your files and do the process).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo