12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-07-2014, 02:51 PM #47
RoyalItyDEX
Do a barrel roll!
Looks lovely!
12-07-2014, 05:47 PM #48
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Connorrox2 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. :P I can look at all the tools i want and i always have to go out and do something when i learn stuff. Most of the time it's a bunch of letters to me, coding aint my thing yet Happy>_<

And why exactly did you decompile my program?
12-07-2014, 05:57 PM #49
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Saint

I don't see the point in decompiling someone's program. If you do it, you are probably going to leech the code for your own use.
12-07-2014, 06:00 PM #50
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Connorrox2 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. :P I can look at all the tools i want and i always have to go out and do something when i learn stuff. Most of the time it's a bunch of letters to me, coding aint my thing yet Happy>_<

mfw you're happy with your self for decompiling a .net application Impossibru

The following user thanked One for this useful post:

Chris
12-07-2014, 10:01 PM #51
Jewels
I’m too L33T
The only feature on my program that works for zombies, is Anti-Ban. So if you check Anti-Ban only, you can use it for Multiplayer and Zombies. Everything else is for Multiplayer only.

Here, If you'll like, here is the code where they can switch to Zombies Smile *They can't switch between Zombies and Multi unless they are on Self's*

Offset : 4525F0

Set to 0x40
12-08-2014, 03:33 AM #52
Connorrox2
Do a barrel roll!

Learn things from it :P I couldn't care less about leaching it out or giving out the source -.- Just felt like seeing what most people go through to code rtm tools.
12-08-2014, 03:37 AM #53
Chris
Former Staff
Force Host and Load on Start will be added in the next update.
12-08-2014, 10:24 AM #54
Since I made a eboot with this program, when I defuse bombs or active them My brightness turns down like a black screen. Anyone knows why? Thanks
12-08-2014, 10:50 AM #55
Can you add, edit EBOOT ? not only create ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo