12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-05-2014, 07:05 AM #29
ViggyYT
Little One
Wont make the EBOOT, it doesnt place the eboot or self in the folder. Am i doing something wrong? It says successfully made but theres nothing new in the folders and as soon as it says successful scetool.exe crashes.
12-05-2014, 11:28 AM #30
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ViggyYT View Post
Wont make the EBOOT, it doesnt place the eboot or self in the folder. Am i doing something wrong? It says successfully made but theres nothing new in the folders and as soon as it says successful scetool.exe crashes.

Look at the post I made on page 2 I fixed It
Last edited by jwm614 ; 12-05-2014 at 11:31 AM.
12-05-2014, 06:16 PM #31
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Saint
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

I sent you a message, but can you close my recording services thread please? I don't have the time to do it anymore.

Here is the thread
12-06-2014, 01:14 AM #32
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by LegitGamer264 View Post
I sent you a message, but can you close my recording services thread please? I don't have the time to do it anymore.

Here is the thread

I handled it. Also, next time just shoot me a Private Message then wait it out; i'll eventually get to it. There's no rush Smile
12-06-2014, 01:15 AM #33
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Saint
I handled it. Also, next time just shoot me a Private Message then wait it out; i'll eventually get to it. There's no rush Smile

Ok. Thanks

The following user thanked LegitGamer264 for this useful post:

Chris
12-06-2014, 01:41 AM #34
Chris
Former Staff
The thread has been updated with the new fix, thanks to jwm614 Smile Enjoy!

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

jwm614
12-06-2014, 02:02 AM #35
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
ok this time im able to successfully create the modded eboot.now im goin to give it a try and report back.Great work with the fix Natsu
12-06-2014, 03:12 AM #36
jordan70460
I am error
Does the antiban include zombies?
12-06-2014, 04:14 AM #37
XM7MD_VX
Error… Cat invasion!
Good Job Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo