02-05-2016, 11:19 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 4 users say thank you to GJx for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Austinn8215, moekroeman, Darth Saul
02-06-2016, 01:02 AM #11
Who cares about my rep. I want an Xp lobby just like you but everyone knows about this already. We need the original custom Xp lobby loaded with your custom game mode at 5x multiplier

The following 2 users say thank you to mjw9563 for this useful post:

GJx, XxEd93xX
02-06-2016, 01:39 AM #12
Doesn't work
02-06-2016, 01:44 AM #13
It does work lol but Its not worth the time. Definitely works and been working since the beginning
02-06-2016, 04:36 AM #14
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by mjw9563 View Post
Who cares about my rep. I want an Xp lobby just like you but everyone knows about this already. We need the original custom Xp lobby loaded with your custom game mode at 5x multiplier

Why do u want a 5x score lobby? Fuck that!! You do know the 5x score is irrelevant.. It has no bearing on the xp.. Xp stays the same if its 1x score or 5x score.. All 5x score does is get you higher on the leaderboards.. If you want it so damn bad then you go and find a way.. If not, keep all the negative comments to yourself.. If you disapprove of this thread then report it, and a moderator will determine if this thread is worthy of being open..
02-06-2016, 05:23 AM #15
LoL. You are retarted. First of all I didn't make this thread, I never said how bad I wanted it. Also 5x multiplier does effect your Xp. I'm sure everyone will agree with me. Next time you post, make sure you know what your talking about.

The following user thanked mjw9563 for this useful post:

GangDePlot
02-06-2016, 06:06 AM #16
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Who is hosting?
02-06-2016, 06:26 AM #17
RageKing
Do a barrel roll!
LoL. You are retarted. First of all I didn't make this thread, I never said how bad I wanted it. Also 5x multiplier does effect your Xp. I'm sure everyone will agree with me. Next time you post, make sure you know what your talking about.

Score multiplier does not affect xp.
02-06-2016, 06:49 AM #18
OK so You set your score multiplier to 5X and that means each kill is 500 points. So 100 kills at the end of the game means 50,000 points on the scoreboard. Guess what that is 50,000 XP plus whatever else you did in them game plus the medals. So you sir are also retarted. your score at the end of the game is converted to XP but you also get medal and match bonus which makes your XP even higher on the after game report. When you go to your combat report and check your score, that number is just what you got in the actual game which doesn't take into affect medals and match bonus. 5X MULTIPLIER AFFECTS YOUR SCORE. I CANT BELIEVE I AM EXPLAINING THIS. Do I have to add video proof?
02-06-2016, 07:10 AM #19
RageKing
Do a barrel roll!
OK so You set your score multiplier to 5X and that means each kill is 500 points. So 100 kills at the end of the game means 50,000 points on the scoreboard. Guess what that is 50,000 XP plus whatever else you did in them game plus the medals. So you sir are also retarted. your score at the end of the game is converted to XP but you also get medal and match bonus which makes your XP even higher on the after game report. When you go to your combat report and check your score, that number is just what you got in the actual game which doesn't take into affect medals and match bonus. 5X MULTIPLIER AFFECTS YOUR SCORE. I CANT BELIEVE I AM EXPLAINING THIS. Do I have to add video proof?

You a bit angry?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo