02-05-2016, 11:19 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 4 users say thank you to GJx for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Austinn8215, moekroeman, Darth Saul
02-06-2016, 02:34 PM #29
I agree with angoiy. Now someone close this thread already so I don't have to argue with morons telling me score multiplier doesn't affect XP. They clearly don't know the game. RageKing and Rocky. I'll prove it somehow.

The following user thanked mjw9563 for this useful post:

Angioy
02-06-2016, 03:11 PM #30
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by NoOneIsSafe View Post
No, you didn't. You leeched it off from that website, stop lying.

*********? I am zAnnnth from ********* you muppet lmfao
02-06-2016, 03:12 PM #31
Angioy
Mario!

7 sins*
02-06-2016, 03:13 PM #32
Angioy
Mario!

And now I'm getting this removed because of people leeching, I posted it and it's useless I released this as a possible theory towards a new method so people can get ideas now you leech it? Lmfao pathetic!
02-06-2016, 03:24 PM #33
Its true look back. Angoiy posted this method titled "Duplication Glitch (Easy)". We all knew about this. We don't need a video which is mis-labeled to believe its an unlimited XP lobby. now close thread .

The following user thanked mjw9563 for this useful post:

Angioy
02-06-2016, 04:12 PM #34
NoOneIsSafe
I am error
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
And now I'm getting this removed because of people leeching, I posted it and it's useless I released this as a possible theory towards a new method so people can get ideas now you leech it? Lmfao pathetic!

You leeched it off from another website, and then posted the thread "1.05 new unlimited XP lobby (EASY)" and then later on you changed it into a theory. You KNEW you did the "so called glitch" but lied about it anyways. You've also leeched off the other things as well. You do this all for attention and fame. But what's ironic is that you've also asked people for help to find new XP lobbies / zombies at the same time.

Either way, none of this matters. It's not a "theory" nor "glitch". Spamming custom games doesn't mean shit. It's just a damn notification popping up. A lag tool / suspend can achieve the same thing.

The following user thanked NoOneIsSafe for this useful post:

SeeNoKey
02-06-2016, 04:34 PM #35
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by mjw9563 View Post
I agree with angoiy. Now someone close this thread already so I don't have to argue with morons telling me score multiplier doesn't affect XP. They clearly don't know the game. RageKing and Rocky. I'll prove it somehow.

You can not prove it.. I hate when people are so sure about something and resort to a low level and name call.. Keep on barking up the right tree and you will get what you dish out.. Someone clearly does not know what the hell they are talking about... Lmao..
02-06-2016, 05:04 PM #36
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by Angioy View Post

First and foremost, whoever found this, good find.. But.... I hate to bust ur bubble, why would the moderators remove this? Its a video tutorial, a helpful one to those who those who still want to gain "XP" in a lobby of their own.. Or hell work on challenges also.. Yes I did say "XP", like the thread states.. But some people can not read, and assume this is for unlimited xp.. Lmfao.. You still can gain regular xp with this method, which is good enough for some people.. So good find to whomever..
02-06-2016, 05:20 PM #37
IrishDowngrades
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zX View Post

add me CollieKid i wanna do this i need rank up thanks❤️ ill upload a vid to yt Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo