02-05-2016, 11:19 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 4 users say thank you to GJx for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Austinn8215, moekroeman, Darth Saul
02-06-2016, 06:56 PM #38
Ok, first of all the video says unlimited XP which is false. This lobby is not practical as I said in earlier post. It's easier to go to ground war And complete challenges then In this room. You will be there forever. Also I will provide proof that the 5x multiplier works later when I get home. Why do you think every tutorial before 1.05 told everyone to set there multiplier to 5x? Duh cause you get 5x the XP. It had nothing to do with making the glitch work. On double XP weekend I got 10x multiplier total.
How the hell can you be so ignorant to this.
02-06-2016, 07:11 PM #39
Austinn8215
I am error
Originally posted by mjw9563 View Post
Ok, first of all the video says unlimited XP which is false. This lobby is not practical as I said in earlier post. It's easier to go to ground war And complete challenges then In this room. You will be there forever. Also I will provide proof that the 5x multiplier works later when I get home. Why do you think every tutorial before 1.05 told everyone to set there multiplier to 5x? Duh cause you get 5x the XP. It had nothing to do with making the glitch work. On double XP weekend I got 10x multiplier total.
How the hell can you be so ignorant to this.

...and why do you keep this going..
Smh. Believe what you want bruh.
Chill.
02-07-2016, 02:06 AM #40
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
First and foremost, whoever found this, good find.. But.... I hate to bust ur bubble, why would the moderators remove this? Its a video tutorial, a helpful one to those who those who still want to gain "XP" in a lobby of their own.. Or hell work on challenges also.. Yes I did say "XP", like the thread states.. But some people can not read, and assume this is for unlimited xp.. Lmfao.. You still can gain regular xp with this method, which is good enough for some people.. So good find to whomever..

You sir are a fool!

Along with the creator of this thread.

It was clearly a theory I provided as I did not do it myself and I along with many others actually try to find ways around the "impossible", well that's what people say anyways...

So don't try and act all assertive when in reality you just don't understand any people's point of view. Bitch!
02-07-2016, 02:11 AM #41
Exactly All fools. I try and explain things but they don't listen. Pointless arguing with them. I try and tell them that 5x score multiplier affects your XP and they think I am crazy. Its not an opinion but a fact. Moderators please close pointless thread.
02-07-2016, 02:23 AM #42
Angioy
Mario!
I can't be arsed with this thread, do what you all want I'm not relyplying back to this now and I'm unsubscribing so any further quotes can suck it haha peace out guys *kisses* :*
02-07-2016, 10:06 AM #43
NoOneIsSafe
I am error
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
You sir are a fool!

Along with the creator of this thread.

It was clearly a theory I provided as I did not do it myself and I along with many others actually try to find ways around the "impossible", well that's what people say anyways...

So don't try and act all assertive when in reality you just don't understand any people's point of view. Bitch!

Lemme look at my caches. Oh, found it:

You must login or register to view this content.

No "theory", no "It wasn't found by me", no other BS what you had just said all in that picture. The evidence clearly speaks for itself. You had clearly lied, and changed your thread into a "theory" after 3 or 4 pages in the thread.

Then the thread got deleted or moved by a mod (I didn't know that, so thanks to whoever did it).

'Enuff said. There's nothing else I can say about this faker. I apologize for bumping this thread but thought I just had to say my piece.
Last edited by NoOneIsSafe ; 02-07-2016 at 10:18 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to NoOneIsSafe for this useful post:

RageKing, rockym56, SeeNoKey
02-07-2016, 11:57 AM #44
This Glitch might be posted already but this is clearly better explained so be happy that its so clear
02-08-2016, 02:28 AM #45
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Kizzah View Post
Score multiplier does affect your xp, you get 500xp per kill if you have x5 on, please know your shit before you start an argument

You already get 500xp in snd... The score just makes it say 500 SCORE. Which fucks up your multiplayer stats. Play a regular game of search.

500xp for a kill
1000 xp for a headshot

Double on double exp.

Score is always at 100, you're getting mixed up with old cods

The following 2 users say thank you to SeeNoKey for this useful post:

RageKing, rockym56
02-08-2016, 05:23 PM #46
Not that i want to add more shite to this thread, but I ran custom unlimited TDM games for clan mates to play each other and we go 500XP per kill. It's true. But I doubt it will change their mind. My original success was a game with 1 kill and stopped the game. Got 500pts and checked my stats - plus 500 pts and 1 kill. Believe or not, don't care anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo