Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 400mil BA rank (+530%) + All Heads/Skins
12-02-2012, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure everything skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 11:46 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

[DGK], Andygee87, Dman93, ElijahMikalson, FunnyFunkyCow, Gian_, issue, jake0213, K5‎‎, Littledb, Platina, PS4-USA, Snake Eyes, Uncrwnd KNG
12-02-2012, 08:21 AM #2
Jagger007
Bounty hunter
Damn no golden keys?! i dunno might stick with 270mil.
12-02-2012, 09:18 AM #3
Originally posted by Lazy
If your feeling nice you can resign my save. Would be much appreciated. You must login or register to view this content. Also got over 100 orange gun's if you want to add that to the save.

that save is infected...
12-02-2012, 09:19 AM #4
wow that's awesome Happy
12-02-2012, 12:16 PM #5
Lazy D
Keeper
Originally posted by dawizard1 View Post
that save is infected...

What do you meen infected? I just got that off my playstation the last time i played borderlands.
12-03-2012, 01:43 AM #6
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to do all of this im guessing this was done by farming terra with slaglicked glitch?
12-03-2012, 05:35 AM #7
Originally posted by Chump
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to do all of this im guessing this was done by farming terra with slaglicked glitch?

No but similar, using the Heal Plz challenge glitch you make roughly 800,000 in 4 minutes, even 3minute 30sec using a 127 with preperation skill at 1 / 5 and no class mod so he regenrates at 0.4%.. thats how i was doing it. online_rustler was using a siren to heal the main player which results almost in the same amount. Im not sure about how heat5360 done his but he got it from 150mil to 200mil Smile

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Originally posted by Lazy
What do you meen infected? I just got that off my playstation the last time i played borderlands.

I dont know but it was coming up infected on my computer when i go to download the file. Non the less i dowloaded it on my phone and modded your save file and resigned this profile save data to work with yours Smile here you go: You must login or register to view this content.
12-03-2012, 06:05 AM #8
Wondered how you guys were doing it so much more efficiently. I was doing terra with a slag glitched save by the time i got enough to feel it was worth uploading you guys had passed me by a mile lol. Are you willing to upload the glitched save? Because im willing to spend some time trying to get more points sure others would also.
12-03-2012, 11:05 AM #9
Originally posted by Chump
Wondered how you guys were doing it so much more efficiently. I was doing terra with a slag glitched save by the time i got enough to feel it was worth uploading you guys had passed me by a mile lol. Are you willing to upload the glitched save? Because im willing to spend some time trying to get more points sure others would also.

there is no glitch save.. i just delete the patch and it works fine Smile but apparently my friend online_rustler got it up to 427mil today and then it went into the negative and stopped giving tokens LOL
12-03-2012, 06:43 PM #10
For the golden keys I will edit them for 255...but I heard it may crash so i'll try 250 keys...I have to get a few things done, when I'll update when I get the time...whiich won't take too long.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo