12-11-2014, 08:49 AM #1
Gambler
Former Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title pretty much says it all. For me it's the constant inconsistency of every single gun! I literally feel like I'm the worst player alive. Everyone is just so much better than me. Really they're not, but when it comes to gun fights you can find me icing my hand from punching my desk from all the bullshit that goes on in this game. Still... I find the need to keep playing it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gambler for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco
12-11-2014, 08:54 AM #2
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
THE LAG COMPENSATION IS FUCKING REAL IN THIS GAME. it feels like the enemy is 2 seconds ahead of me. shit matchmaking
12-11-2014, 09:08 AM #3
Ace
Former Staff Member
This game is probably the easiest COD to rank up on.

We got thousands of Master Prestiges already..

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

geeohhgeesus
12-11-2014, 10:27 AM #4
matthijscod
Little One
The skill based match making :(. I found 1 player who killed himself 214 times in a momentum game, he went 0-214 just to lower his kd..
Last edited by matthijscod ; 12-11-2014 at 10:29 AM.
12-11-2014, 01:20 PM #5
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Title pretty much says it all. For me it's the constant inconsistency of every single gun! I literally feel like I'm the worst player alive. Everyone is just so much better than me. Really they're not, but when it comes to gun fights you can find me icing my hand from punching my desk from all the bullshit that goes on in this game. Still... I find the need to keep playing it.

We might get another patch on ps3
12-11-2014, 02:02 PM #6
Connection is bs. Hit detection and overuse of the same one or two guns. Crap. No one plays obj anymore, just a camp fest. Cod is dead!! If I wanted halo I woulda bought that.
12-11-2014, 03:16 PM #7
My only complaint is idiots who reverse boost aka they join a game and kill themselves so their "skill" is lowered and they get put in lobbies with noobs. They need to scrap skill based match making and go to connection based matchmaking other than that im pretty happy with the game. The newest patch really made the game better.
12-11-2014, 04:10 PM #8
After the last patch I'm having serious connection issues. I keep getting kicked and I'm left looking at a screen saying 'lost connection to host'. If it's not that then the screen freezes up and I need to close the game and start again. I'm on the PS4 and I pay good money for fast internet but I'm still lagging like crazy. I'm constantly playing people who live halfway around the world which has never happened to me before. I almost never hear an English accent anymore.
12-11-2014, 04:26 PM #9
Gambler
Former Mod
Originally posted by CovertBilly View Post
After the last patch I'm having serious connection issues. I keep getting kicked and I'm left looking at a screen saying 'lost connection to host'. If it's not that then the screen freezes up and I need to close the game and start again. I'm on the PS4 and I pay good money for fast internet but I'm still lagging like crazy. I'm constantly playing people who live halfway around the world which has never happened to me before. I almost never hear an English accent anymore.

You might need to check your nat type.
12-11-2014, 04:52 PM #10
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by Ace View Post
This game is probably the easiest COD to rank up on.

We got thousands of Master Prestiges already..

I KNOW! Max fking prestige in a amtter of weeks..... its too easy....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo