12-11-2014, 08:49 AM #1
Gambler
Former Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title pretty much says it all. For me it's the constant inconsistency of every single gun! I literally feel like I'm the worst player alive. Everyone is just so much better than me. Really they're not, but when it comes to gun fights you can find me icing my hand from punching my desk from all the bullshit that goes on in this game. Still... I find the need to keep playing it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gambler for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco
04-13-2015, 08:00 PM #47
Gambler
Former Mod
I just played this game today, it's so fucking horrible.
04-15-2015, 08:09 PM #48
|| Lion ||
Climbing up the ladder
The game
The Exoshit
The guns
The maps
The scorestreaks
The campers
Everyone Is Prestige 15 or higher
04-15-2015, 08:31 PM #49
30 prestige's and for what? A few elite guns that are shit anyway...

And the exosuits are just as useful as an ash tray on a motorbike

And the game feels as rough as a badgers arsehole...
04-16-2015, 10:23 AM #50
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by killer1 View Post
This game sucks there is a glitch to prestige max up and all camos WTF !!

From what I know their isn't anything like that.

The game is horrible and is an embarrassment to the a Call of Duty franchise, I'd enjoy it more if it wasn't called Call of Duty to be honest.
04-28-2015, 11:36 PM #51
JohnYang
Save Point
Hello, anyone think they can help me out. At first when it was not patch i can play but after patch it says it cannot find update on the title. Anyone got this issue?
05-03-2015, 12:03 PM #52
Zux
Haxor!
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Title pretty much says it all. For me it's the constant inconsistency of every single gun! I literally feel like I'm the worst player alive. Everyone is just so much better than me. Really they're not, but when it comes to gun fights you can find me icing my hand from punching my desk from all the bullshit that goes on in this game. Still... I find the need to keep playing it.

Exo jumping :(
05-03-2015, 02:35 PM #53
zTPean
Haxor!
thanks
05-04-2015, 04:08 PM #54
I just think Sony console players got treated unfairly I mean no matter what console we paid the same price to purchase the game some maybe a lil more than others for gold edition etc... Then there's the season pass which we've also paid for and for what to have us watch videos of Xbox players getting hands on first to all dlc's then there's ads they can purchase so many but Sony players have a limit this is the only thing that's ruined advanced warfare is that they sold out I have nothing against Xbox players infact much respect to them but if the tables were turned how would they feel. It's like saying to all Sony and PC players suffer and wait a month before you can enjoy the game it's wrong it's demeaning it just ain't right but who cares right? They've made their money and as always the lil guy always loses in the end....so to sledgehammer for selling out y'all can take a spoon and eat your a$$!!!
05-07-2015, 10:28 PM #55
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Title pretty much says it all. For me it's the constant inconsistency of every single gun! I literally feel like I'm the worst player alive. Everyone is just so much better than me. Really they're not, but when it comes to gun fights you can find me icing my hand from punching my desk from all the bullshit that goes on in this game. Still... I find the need to keep playing it.

Call of duty to me has the game improved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo