12-11-2014, 08:49 AM #1
Gambler
Former Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title pretty much says it all. For me it's the constant inconsistency of every single gun! I literally feel like I'm the worst player alive. Everyone is just so much better than me. Really they're not, but when it comes to gun fights you can find me icing my hand from punching my desk from all the bullshit that goes on in this game. Still... I find the need to keep playing it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gambler for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco
12-11-2014, 05:03 PM #11
Originally posted by ModaTron View Post
I KNOW! Max fking prestige in a amtter of weeks..... its too easy....

And this is why I only play the game a couple hours a week. If I played normal I'd be master prestige instead of a 3rd. Gotta make sure there's always something to do or unlock instead of just getting kills.

The following user thanked geeohhgeesus for this useful post:

12-11-2014, 05:05 PM #12
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
And this is why I only play the game a couple hours a week. If I played normal I'd be master prestige instead of a 3rd. Gotta make sure there's always something to do or unlock instead of just getting kills.

they really need to update the amount of time it takes to get to level 50.... if they dont this games not going to last very long.... people are going to get tired of having everything....
12-11-2014, 06:00 PM #13
they really need to update the amount of time it takes to get to level 50.... if they dont this games not going to last very long.... people are going to get tired of having everything....

I agree. If not they better do something incredible with zombies. Something that'll keep us all interested.
12-11-2014, 08:30 PM #14
Gambler
Former Mod

Remember what they did with Mw3 that's always a possibility. Just having more prestiges added.
12-12-2014, 01:56 AM #15
xXG-cideXx
Do a barrel roll!
fact that customized outfit isnt shown in HC playlist
12-12-2014, 04:06 PM #16
Gambler
Former Mod
The fact Mountain Dew isn't like mw3 2xp
12-12-2014, 05:21 PM #17
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
what I hate the most is when I am running away from someone and their shooting at me and Im behind wall or whatever and they still kill me that annoys the crap out of me >.<

The following user thanked CyberHidden for this useful post:

Gambler
12-12-2014, 06:28 PM #18
Originally posted by cideXx View Post
fact that customized outfit isnt shown in HC playlist

Is that why my guy has been running around in random gay looking gear that I don't even have unlocked?? Lmaoo. I've been trying to figure this out.
12-12-2014, 09:07 PM #19
Gambler
Former Mod
Originally posted by CyberHidden View Post
what I hate the most is when I am running away from someone and their shooting at me and Im behind wall or whatever and they still kill me that annoys the crap out of me >.<

Literally happens 90% of time, even when using exo movements.

The following user thanked Gambler for this useful post:

CyberHidden

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo