12-11-2014, 08:49 AM #1
Gambler
Former Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title pretty much says it all. For me it's the constant inconsistency of every single gun! I literally feel like I'm the worst player alive. Everyone is just so much better than me. Really they're not, but when it comes to gun fights you can find me icing my hand from punching my desk from all the bullshit that goes on in this game. Still... I find the need to keep playing it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gambler for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco
12-17-2014, 08:05 AM #29
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Title pretty much says it all. For me it's the constant inconsistency of every single gun! I literally feel like I'm the worst player alive. Everyone is just so much better than me. Really they're not, but when it comes to gun fights you can find me icing my hand from punching my desk from all the bullshit that goes on in this game. Still... I find the need to keep playing it.

Probably the whole game itself, like you said about the guns, the maps are way too small for exo suits, after the latest patch came out every lobby is so laggy
12-17-2014, 10:11 AM #30
EzPs3Mods
I am error
Originally posted by whyyoumad View Post
THE LAG COMPENSATION IS FUCKING REAL IN THIS GAME. it feels like the enemy is 2 seconds ahead of me. shit matchmaking

You're 100% right the cntsfked
12-18-2014, 05:24 AM #31
Gambler
Former Mod
Originally posted by Zambie View Post
Probably the whole game itself, like you said about the guns, the maps are way too small for exo suits, after the latest patch came out every lobby is so laggy

Yeah exo suit in general was a fine idea. If they didn't have exo jumps. Exo slides would've been fine.
12-18-2014, 06:31 AM #32
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Yeah exo suit in general was a fine idea. If they didn't have exo jumps. Exo slides would've been fine.
i would rather just stick with ghost slides and still have exo dodges, exo slides make a lot more noise
12-18-2014, 06:51 AM #33
Esker
Samurai Poster
hate the fucking game every cod from black ops 2 has been shit why cant they just re make mw2 for ps4

aw is not cod when u can fucking fly ( double jump for the ***s who want to argue )

skilled match making like wtf if i wanted to play competitive i would play ranked im sick of playing against sweat ******s

I havnt played cod properly since mw3 and every year it gets worse I just give up
Last edited by Esker ; 12-18-2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: no
12-18-2014, 08:21 AM #34
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
After playing one full day of Advanced Warfare, when I try playing the older Call of Duty series, I keep double jumping. Choco

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

illusion_time
12-18-2014, 10:04 PM #35
Vernoxx
Little One
Lag comp weapon variants and skill based matchmaking you shoot first with a regular bal for example the other guy has the steed its over
12-18-2014, 10:43 PM #36
Gambler
Former Mod
The fact that they added a fucking laser gun.
12-19-2014, 02:17 AM #37
Prom1ses
Bounty hunter
Connection is definitely brutal on the PS3 version. You can tell they didn't even want to support it. Just look at the PS4 lobby and compare it to the PS3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo