11-05-2012, 03:17 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys I know how some people love to use emblems from black ops 2 as their forum avatar so I made these for you to use.
There is all the prestige emblems, zombie, leagues, characters etc.
I may add more If I get time.
Right now I have just done the main ones for you to use :p
Any problems let me know.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-08-2012 at 12:07 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-Numb, -Zane, AgentSexyPig, BISOON, BushyBu, Elk, ePic_3.o, F-WiekSon, G-G-J, Gian_, Harry, Sheldon Cooper, IVI40A3Fusionz, iZigg, JP, kashiboy, Lovol, Maps-Q8, metrodemon, mister_k, Miyata, Moment, Nateowl, Nubz, OBC, Omshivam, Pimp, PussayPatrol, RaspberryIce, Reyz, shooterace247, SHoRtY__15, Snak The Ripper, SuperGamecube64, SveBu Live, swagscarface01, TheSentinel, Thrillz, TTS., warreng6x, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Yolo Brahs !
06-05-2015, 09:20 PM #83
How do u make them
06-08-2015, 05:38 AM #84
Thx!Really nice emblems!!!
08-05-2015, 09:49 PM #85
LxMERC
Haxor!
thanks bro
12-17-2015, 02:48 PM #86
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
Nice prestigies in this game.