11-05-2012, 03:17 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys I know how some people love to use emblems from black ops 2 as their forum avatar so I made these for you to use.
There is all the prestige emblems, zombie, leagues, characters etc.
I may add more If I get time.
Right now I have just done the main ones for you to use :p
Any problems let me know.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-08-2012 at 12:07 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-Numb, -Zane, AgentSexyPig, BISOON, BushyBu, Elk, ePic_3.o, F-WiekSon, G-G-J, Gian_, Harry, Sheldon Cooper, IVI40A3Fusionz, iZigg, JP, kashiboy, Lovol, Maps-Q8, metrodemon, mister_k, Miyata, Moment, Nateowl, Nubz, OBC, Omshivam, Pimp, PussayPatrol, RaspberryIce, Reyz, shooterace247, SHoRtY__15, Snak The Ripper, SuperGamecube64, SveBu Live, swagscarface01, TheSentinel, Thrillz, TTS., warreng6x, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Yolo Brahs !
11-07-2012, 01:27 PM #11
cekchd
Banned
Sweet shit bro. Thanks.
You beat me to the upload haha
11-07-2012, 03:29 PM #12
Counter1602
Little One
i cant choose them now...
when will they be available? <3
11-07-2012, 03:43 PM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Counter1602 View Post
i cant choose them now...
when will they be available? <3

go here You must login or register to view this content.
and copy the url of the one you want to use.
11-07-2012, 05:06 PM #14
Counter1602
Little One
ok sorry my fail xD
11-08-2012, 12:07 PM #15
Wondoh
Former Staff
added a couple more:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
11-09-2012, 01:20 AM #16
OMG!! the last emblem is so sexy <3
11-09-2012, 01:59 AM #17
Purps
Bounty hunter
Thank you for these! I am using the 8th prestige Happy
11-10-2012, 01:54 AM #18
Computer.
Little One
They're great, thanks!
11-13-2012, 06:43 PM #19
AgentSexyPig
Never give up!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Hey guys I know how some people love to use emblems from black ops 2 as their forum avatar so I made these for you to use.
There is all the prestige emblems, zombie, leagues, characters etc.
I may add more If I get time.
Right now I have just done the main ones for you to use :p
Any problems let me know.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

These are great! Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo