11-05-2012, 03:17 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys I know how some people love to use emblems from black ops 2 as their forum avatar so I made these for you to use.
There is all the prestige emblems, zombie, leagues, characters etc.
I may add more If I get time.
Right now I have just done the main ones for you to use :p
Any problems let me know.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-08-2012 at 12:07 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-Numb, -Zane, AgentSexyPig, BISOON, BushyBu, Elk, ePic_3.o, F-WiekSon, G-G-J, Gian_, Harry, Sheldon Cooper, IVI40A3Fusionz, iZigg, JP, kashiboy, Lovol, Maps-Q8, metrodemon, mister_k, Miyata, Moment, Nateowl, Nubz, OBC, Omshivam, Pimp, PussayPatrol, RaspberryIce, Reyz, shooterace247, SHoRtY__15, Snak The Ripper, SuperGamecube64, SveBu Live, swagscarface01, TheSentinel, Thrillz, TTS., warreng6x, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Yolo Brahs !
11-14-2012, 08:31 PM #20
Marco_Legend
Error… Cat invasion!
Thanks for these! Keep up the great work in the Black Ops 2 section man!
11-20-2012, 09:29 PM #21
Elk
Lithium.
These are very good avatars to use.
Thanks Wondoh for the exceptional work man. Smile
11-21-2012, 12:43 PM #22
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Really appreciate your work ! keep it up =)
11-27-2012, 09:09 PM #23
Nice one bro these are fantaboulas,

Couple of BO1 returnes their, Treyarch make awesome prestige avatars
12-07-2012, 09:32 AM #24
SectorHydra
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for all of these! Happy
12-15-2012, 11:35 PM #25
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by another user
dded a couple more:

Could you be able to get the zombie ranks in here? I can't find any HD ones to use.
Thanks. Smile
12-17-2012, 04:10 PM #26
Starbuckz
Do a barrel roll!
You made them? LOL
12-18-2012, 02:22 PM #27
Omnipotence
Bounty hunter
cheers my man using the 11th one now Happy
12-19-2012, 06:11 PM #28
Pretty cool man I will use these as soon as I get my computer for Christmas

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.