11-05-2012, 03:17 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys I know how some people love to use emblems from black ops 2 as their forum avatar so I made these for you to use.
There is all the prestige emblems, zombie, leagues, characters etc.
I may add more If I get time.
Right now I have just done the main ones for you to use :p
Any problems let me know.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-08-2012 at 12:07 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-Numb, -Zane, AgentSexyPig, BISOON, BushyBu, Elk, ePic_3.o, F-WiekSon, G-G-J, Gian_, Harry, Sheldon Cooper, IVI40A3Fusionz, iZigg, JP, kashiboy, Lovol, Maps-Q8, metrodemon, mister_k, Miyata, Moment, Nateowl, Nubz, OBC, Omshivam, Pimp, PussayPatrol, RaspberryIce, Reyz, shooterace247, SHoRtY__15, Snak The Ripper, SuperGamecube64, SveBu Live, swagscarface01, TheSentinel, Thrillz, TTS., warreng6x, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Yolo Brahs !
02-26-2013, 09:17 AM #56
Thanks for sharing, nice avatars.
03-24-2013, 06:53 PM #57
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
nice!:mmm:
03-27-2013, 01:56 PM #58
that is pretty good stuff man i have some of my own just reply back if anyone needs any too
04-02-2013, 02:56 AM #59
ANI$H
Banned
thanks Happy
04-02-2013, 03:15 AM #60
sweet Happy
04-02-2013, 11:44 AM #61
thank you!
04-03-2013, 02:29 PM #62
Awesome Avatar's Great Post! ZC_X:P.
05-03-2013, 04:07 PM #63
Originally posted by .haz View Post
Thanks alot dude, will defo use these ... but my current avatar is awesome stare

Vagina

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by .haz View Post
Thanks alot dude, will defo use these ... but my current avatar is awesome stare[/QUOTEgood thing
05-09-2013, 01:06 PM #64
iVelocityGaming
Do a barrel roll!
So good!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo