11-27-2010, 02:56 AM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
INFO:
Originally posted by another user
I am organizing a team or company completely dedicated to Game Design. The game idea has already been decided. The website is in the progress of being created here: You must login or register to view this content.and it is pretty much nothing right now. But things are starting to come together.

About Me:
I am a c++ programmer and I have completed reading You must login or register to view this content.(Great book to learn c++ btw). I have also watched many tutorials and I am pretty fluent in C++, STL, and SFML. I have created a few games with SFML but they were 2D. Now I am looking into making a 3D game and I am trying to build the base of it.

Requirements:

1. You Must Know OpenGL- If you don't, Read You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You Must be pretty advanced in C++.
  3. Must be good with OOP.
  4. Must know STL well. (Vectors,Maps, etc...)
  5. Must know some SFML. As I am using this for the windowing system.
  6. Must live in the US or a time zone that is relativly close to Pacific Time.
  7. Must be helpful and know what you are doing.

Optional:
1. Know more about OpenGL and C++ than me.

Last edited by Ritztro ; 02-20-2011 at 06:22 PM.
11-27-2010, 07:06 AM #2
GQGK
Skillz
might be interested... i do 3d modeling and code in java
11-27-2010, 07:32 AM #3
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by GQGK View Post
might be interested... i do 3d modeling and code in java

Alright that's great! I am a c++ coder so ya but you could start your own projects.
11-29-2010, 05:25 AM #4
Stugger
What is a Stugger?
Goodluck bro, I'm currently studying C++.
11-29-2010, 06:57 AM #5
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
Might be interested sooner or later. If you are making a game then you might need some graphics workers. I have experiences on modeling characters and making maps.
11-29-2010, 03:42 PM #6
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by InsiderII View Post
Might be interested sooner or later. If you are making a game then you might need some graphics workers. I have experiences on modeling characters and making maps.

Ya right now I am trying to get my lib o be compatible with my pikin sticks game.. lol. But i dont graphics for that yet.
11-29-2010, 07:55 PM #7
Default Avatar
Oneup
Well my only concern is that you want to do this, and you say you know C++ but you are asking in another thread about an HTML login system? PHP is really similar structurally to C++ so I dont see how you would need help with that. Even if you dont know PHP they really aren't that far from one another
11-30-2010, 11:14 PM #8
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by UP View Post
Well my only concern is that you want to do this, and you say you know C++ but you are asking in another thread about an HTML login system? PHP is really similar structurally to C++ so I dont see how you would need help with that. Even if you dont know PHP they really aren't that far from one another

Well I have never even looked at php but I got a free forums linked up so ya it's fine now.
12-01-2010, 05:50 PM #9
I'm not very experienced in C++, but I could be like the Admin of the forums if you don't have a Admin yet.
What I propose to do it oversee the forums, add/remove forums/catorgaries if/when needed.
I want to get away from the PS3 and get more active within this community, so this would give me a great opertunity to help you.
Please, please let me help you.
Thanks.
12-01-2010, 11:04 PM #10
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by ashleyyy View Post
I'm not very experienced in C++, but I could be like the Admin of the forums if you don't have a Admin yet.
What I propose to do it oversee the forums, add/remove forums/catorgaries if/when needed.
I want to get away from the PS3 and get more active within this community, so this would give me a great opertunity to help you.
Please, please let me help you.
Thanks.

Sorry I am not going to let just anybody do that. Right now I am the one and only and I will only let people I really trust do it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo