11-27-2010, 02:56 AM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
INFO:
Originally posted by another user
I am organizing a team or company completely dedicated to Game Design. The game idea has already been decided. The website is in the progress of being created here: You must login or register to view this content.and it is pretty much nothing right now. But things are starting to come together.

About Me:
I am a c++ programmer and I have completed reading You must login or register to view this content.(Great book to learn c++ btw). I have also watched many tutorials and I am pretty fluent in C++, STL, and SFML. I have created a few games with SFML but they were 2D. Now I am looking into making a 3D game and I am trying to build the base of it.

Requirements:

1. You Must Know OpenGL- If you don't, Read You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You Must be pretty advanced in C++.
  3. Must be good with OOP.
  4. Must know STL well. (Vectors,Maps, etc...)
  5. Must know some SFML. As I am using this for the windowing system.
  6. Must live in the US or a time zone that is relativly close to Pacific Time.
  7. Must be helpful and know what you are doing.

Optional:
1. Know more about OpenGL and C++ than me.

Last edited by Ritztro ; 02-20-2011 at 06:22 PM.
12-28-2010, 02:49 AM #20
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Gimmie 6 years and ill join ya once ive got my degree and shit Smile
12-28-2010, 04:29 AM #21
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Ok all of you lol. Sounds like none of you are qualified but youre still spoting here lol. OK xD
01-03-2011, 12:57 AM #22
Superchunk
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dutch View Post
Ok all of you lol. Sounds like none of you are qualified but youre still spoting here lol. OK xD

I think you're looking for someone like me i know c#, c++, java, php, html and vb. I'm very experienced at all of them and I've almost finished a 3d fps game project i was working on in c++ it hasa single player, multiplayer (online, lan, splitscreen) but i still need to find or make the servers Smile
01-03-2011, 01:55 AM #23
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Superchunk View Post
I think you're looking for someone like me i know c#, c++, java, php, html and vb. I'm very experienced at all of them and I've almost finished a 3d fps game project i was working on in c++ it hasa single player, multiplayer (online, lan, splitscreen) but i still need to find or make the servers Smile

Uhhh. How can you be pro at all of those unless you are like 70 years old? Also what language did you make this 3d fps with and what graphics software. OpenGL, Directx?
01-03-2011, 10:57 PM #24
Superchunk
Are you high?
Uhhh. How can you be pro at all of those unless you are like 70 years old? Also what language did you make this 3d fps with and what graphics software. OpenGL, Directx?

directx and c++ its still not finished tho Smile also you don't need to be 70 learning languages helps you in learning other languages
Last edited by Superchunk ; 01-03-2011 at 10:59 PM.
01-04-2011, 01:19 AM #25
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Superchunk View Post
directx and c++ its still not finished tho Smile also you don't need to be 70 learning languages helps you in learning other languages

So you mostly know c++ and are basic in the others? Also I am looking for people who know OpenGL. Sorry. I think I might close this thread now since I have a site developer and I am coding.
01-04-2011, 05:36 AM #26
spid9
Do a barrel roll!
I'm currently studying C++, gl with ur project.
01-05-2011, 04:29 AM #27
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by spid9 View Post
I'm currently studying C++, gl with ur project.

What do you mean with my project? I think I might change what I am looking for.
01-07-2011, 05:05 PM #28
INFO:

About Me:

Requirements:

Im a professional web developer but studied games development at collage, so if you need and help just shout me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo