11-27-2010, 02:56 AM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
INFO:
Originally posted by another user
I am organizing a team or company completely dedicated to Game Design. The game idea has already been decided. The website is in the progress of being created here: You must login or register to view this content.and it is pretty much nothing right now. But things are starting to come together.

About Me:
I am a c++ programmer and I have completed reading You must login or register to view this content.(Great book to learn c++ btw). I have also watched many tutorials and I am pretty fluent in C++, STL, and SFML. I have created a few games with SFML but they were 2D. Now I am looking into making a 3D game and I am trying to build the base of it.

Requirements:

1. You Must Know OpenGL- If you don't, Read You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You Must be pretty advanced in C++.
  3. Must be good with OOP.
  4. Must know STL well. (Vectors,Maps, etc...)
  5. Must know some SFML. As I am using this for the windowing system.
  6. Must live in the US or a time zone that is relativly close to Pacific Time.
  7. Must be helpful and know what you are doing.

Optional:
1. Know more about OpenGL and C++ than me.

Last edited by Ritztro ; 02-20-2011 at 06:22 PM.
12-13-2010, 11:30 PM #11
I would be willing to help i haven't used c++ a lot but i have a good amount of experience with java and they are very similar.
12-14-2010, 01:27 AM #12
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Ok but they are still diferent. You can workon different projects though..
12-27-2010, 07:05 PM #13
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
i am currently learning C++ i can write a programs, im learning of bucky
so when i learn more about game programming i might sign up Smile
12-27-2010, 09:37 PM #14
Originally posted by Dutch View Post
Hello, some of you might know me, some of you may not. Well I have decided to start my own company and I already Have my own flash wesite for it. I am a programmer that codes in c++ and I would love to have a team that helps me build programs. I know I can't advertise the site directly on this thread but if you are intersted in joining the company or team, the link will be a on the picture int my sig. So if you want to go ahead and program games just for the heck of it or for profit later on in the future of this company then go ahead and check it out!

Hello I Am Also A C++ writer, But my knowledge is very limited.
I only know basic commands
12-27-2010, 10:05 PM #15
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Billdude68 View Post
Hello I Am Also A C++ writer, But my knowledge is very limited.
I only know basic commands

Well You are going to know more lol. I am going to work on a game like fallout new vegas now...
12-27-2010, 10:40 PM #16
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
Well You are going to know more lol. I am going to work on a game like fallout new vegas now...

Looking at your only game made so far , pikin sticks , you have along way to go until you can make something like falloutnewvegas . Start small work big , dont jump ahead. Goodluck dude ... I dont code anymore , I like GFX better
12-28-2010, 02:21 AM #17
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Dr.Fox View Post
Looking at your only game made so far , pikin sticks , you have along way to go until you can make something like falloutnewvegas . Start small work big , dont jump ahead. Goodluck dude ... I dont code anymore , I like GFX better

Well Acutally I meant a level like new vegas. Like design wise. But like GTA... It is 3D..
12-28-2010, 02:42 AM #18
DeAd_bLiTz
You talkin to me?
Hello, some of you might know me, some of you may not. Well I have decided to start my own company and I already Have my own flash wesite for it. I am a programmer that codes in c++ and I would love to have a team that helps me build programs. I know I can't advertise the site directly on this thread but if you are intersted in joining the company or team, the link will be a on the picture int my sig. So if you want to go ahead and program games just for the heck of it or for profit later on in the future of this company then go ahead and check it out!

Im a game tester for EA sports, I work in Vancouver, I would be able to test anything for you if you would like. But its cool if you dont. Good luck anyways.
12-28-2010, 02:46 AM #19
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
I coded tic tac toe from a tutorial in VB can I join :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo