01-25-2013, 04:21 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys my new menu base here, didnt take really that long just updated it from the last one and added some cool features!

Video:

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Information panel
- Advanced verification and verification colouring (When someone is verified, VIP'd or Admin'd they all have specific shader colours, so when you hover over there name it will show the colour to show what verification status they currently have)
- Sub menus
- No endon deaths ( mark loves this :wink: )

Update Log:

- Added automatic player refreshing in the player menu
- Added cursor memory

How to add an option - Format:
<Menu> - Example 1
<Number> - Example 2 (Note: Must start on 0!)
<Text> - Example "nay1995 is a beast"
<Function> - Example ::nay
<Input> - Example "1"
<Awesome faceescription> - Example "nay1995s new menu base"

A full example:

addItem(1,0,"Sub Option 0", ::Test, "0", "This is menu 1 option 0");

How to add a parent and a title:
<Text> - Menu title name
<Menu> - Current menu (if your in menu 1 this would be 1)
<Parent> - Menu to go back to when R3 is pressed (if this isnt defined it will go back to the default menu)

A full example:

addParent("Sub Menu 1", 1, 0);

If the above makes no sense to you, dont worry just look at my code and im sure you will get the hang of it.

If there are any bugs with the menu please notify me, but as of now i havent experienced any.
If at any time your using this base on ps3 / xbox and your menu starts to overflow for any reason or becomes buggy just remove the description function as you have to loop the text, it needs to be looped as the cursor is always changing.
[/SIZE][/B]

- Credit to correy for telling me a new way to code the title without looping it <3

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by nay1995 ; 01-30-2013 at 04:29 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, anxify, Callum x, Devastation, FM|T xR3PMz, forflah123, popcornmods, Mango_Knife, O-H, Oliver1556, xePixTvx
01-28-2013, 02:28 PM #11
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by SpoonModz View Post
I love this Menu!<3

good, im glad you do Smile
01-28-2013, 10:25 PM #12
nay1995
The Master
i have created a auto updating player menu, unsure whether to release the update yet tho... also have partially done cursor saving but im experiencing bugs with the information panel when using cursor memory.

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

Master Ro
01-29-2013, 11:22 PM #13
Master Ro
I make food
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
i have created a auto updating player menu, unsure whether to release the update yet tho... also have partially done cursor saving but im experiencing bugs with the information panel when using cursor memory.

Now the Menu is somewhat advanced Smile
01-29-2013, 11:49 PM #14
backstop12
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Master

somewhat not reallyHappy
01-30-2013, 01:50 PM #15
nay1995
The Master

guna add some more features before releasing the update so its worth while
01-30-2013, 04:05 PM #16
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
Hey guys my new menu base here, didnt take really that long just updated it from the last one and added some cool features!

Video:

ha nice one nay Happy

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Information panel
- Advanced verification and verification colouring (When someone is verified, VIP'd or Admin'd they all have specific shader colours, so when you hover over there name it will show the colour to show what verification status they currently have)
- Sub menus
- No endon deaths ( mark loves this :wink: )

How to add an option - Format:
<Menu> - Example 1
<Number> - Example 2 (Note: Must start on 0!)
<Text> - Example "nay1995 is a beast"
<Function> - Example ::nay
<Input> - Example "1"
<Awesome faceescription> - Example "nay1995s new menu base"

A full example:

addItem(1,0,"Sub Option 0", ::Test, "0", "This is menu 1 option 0");

How to add a parent and a title:
<Text> - Menu title name
<Menu> - Current menu (if your in menu 1 this would be 1)
<Parent> - Menu to go back to when R3 is pressed (if this isnt defined it will go back to the default menu)

A full example:

addParent("Sub Menu 1", 1, 0);

If the above makes no sense to you, dont worry just look at my code and im sure you will get the hang of it.

If there are any bugs with the menu please notify me, but as of now i havent experienced any.
If at any time your using this base on ps3 / xbox and your menu starts to overflow for any reason or becomes buggy just remove the description function as you have to loop the text, it needs to be looped as the cursor is always changing.
[/SIZE][/B]

- Credit to correy for telling me a new way to code the title without looping it <3
01-30-2013, 05:21 PM #17
nay1995
The Master
updated the menu ladies and gents go check out the update log above and see whats been added Smile

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

released menu, now has auto refreshing player menu and cursor memory.

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

backstop12
01-31-2013, 06:40 PM #18
coolbunny1234
the bunny who started it all
This shit, I like.
02-02-2013, 01:11 AM #19
coolbunny1234
the bunny who started it all
Also, I don't know if it was just for me but the HUD alignments for WaW PC were skewed, here are the coordinates that worked with me

self.Menu["Text"] = self CreateText("console", 1.8, "LEFT","LEFT", 440, -175,1,1000, "" );
self.Menu["Top"] = self CreateText("console", 2.5, "LEFT","LEFT", 440, -210,1,1000, "" );
self.Menu["Description"] = self CreateText("console", 1.8, "CENTER","CENTER", -75, -110,1,1000, "Information" );
self.Menu["Information"][i] = self CreateText("console",1.8,"LEFT","LEFT",95,-90,1,1000,self.Menu["Desc"][i]);

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo