01-25-2013, 04:21 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys my new menu base here, didnt take really that long just updated it from the last one and added some cool features!

Video:

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Information panel
- Advanced verification and verification colouring (When someone is verified, VIP'd or Admin'd they all have specific shader colours, so when you hover over there name it will show the colour to show what verification status they currently have)
- Sub menus
- No endon deaths ( mark loves this :wink: )

Update Log:

- Added automatic player refreshing in the player menu
- Added cursor memory

How to add an option - Format:
<Menu> - Example 1
<Number> - Example 2 (Note: Must start on 0!)
<Text> - Example "nay1995 is a beast"
<Function> - Example ::nay
<Input> - Example "1"
<Awesome faceescription> - Example "nay1995s new menu base"

A full example:

addItem(1,0,"Sub Option 0", ::Test, "0", "This is menu 1 option 0");

How to add a parent and a title:
<Text> - Menu title name
<Menu> - Current menu (if your in menu 1 this would be 1)
<Parent> - Menu to go back to when R3 is pressed (if this isnt defined it will go back to the default menu)

A full example:

addParent("Sub Menu 1", 1, 0);

If the above makes no sense to you, dont worry just look at my code and im sure you will get the hang of it.

If there are any bugs with the menu please notify me, but as of now i havent experienced any.
If at any time your using this base on ps3 / xbox and your menu starts to overflow for any reason or becomes buggy just remove the description function as you have to loop the text, it needs to be looped as the cursor is always changing.
[/SIZE][/B]

- Credit to correy for telling me a new way to code the title without looping it <3

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by nay1995 ; 01-30-2013 at 04:29 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, anxify, Callum x, Devastation, FM|T xR3PMz, forflah123, popcornmods, Mango_Knife, O-H, Oliver1556, xePixTvx
02-25-2013, 12:11 PM #29
nay1995
The Master
cod4 section is dead
03-03-2013, 05:32 AM #30
HxYxPxExRx
Save Point
Keep up the great work.
03-17-2013, 04:23 PM #31
nay1995
The Master
hmmm some sort of community project or competition is needed to bring back the cod4 section...?
03-17-2013, 05:20 PM #32
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
hmmm some sort of community project or competition is needed to bring back the cod4 section...?

maybe do a menu base competition like there is on mw2 at the moment or maybe something else
03-17-2013, 10:05 PM #33
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Silent
maybe do a menu base competition like there is on mw2 at the moment or maybe something else

there a bit boring tho.... im trying to think of something that will be fun ie maybe a community map creation or something...
03-24-2013, 04:28 PM #34
I want to use this menu base for a W@W but I was just wondering about the verification. If I wanted to set a verification status to have certain menus e.g. Verified status only gets submenus 1-5, VIP status gets the VIP menu added, Admin status gets the Admin Menu and Player Menu added to their menu and the host gets All Player Menu, Lobby Settings and Host menu added. Do I list it as

if(PC.status == "VIP")
{
addItem(0,5,"VIP Menu", ::Sub, 8, "Sub Menu");
}

like this

if(status == "VIP")
{
}

or like this

if(Pcurs.status == "VIP")
{
}

I'm new to this and trying to teach myself a lot but I am struggling with this aspect of your menu base. Thanks if you can tell me anything
Last edited by HighGrade_PS3 ; 03-24-2013 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Written something wrong
03-24-2013, 08:44 PM #35
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by PS3 View Post
I want to use this menu base for a W@W but I was just wondering about the verification. If I wanted to set a verification status to have certain menus e.g. Verified status only gets submenus 1-5, VIP status gets the VIP menu added, Admin status gets the Admin Menu and Player Menu added to their menu and the host gets All Player Menu, Lobby Settings and Host menu added. Do I list it as

if(PC.status == "VIP")
{
}

like this

if(status == "VIP")
{
}

or like this

if(Pcurs.status == "VIP")
{
}

I'm new to this and trying to teach myself a lot but I am struggling with this aspect of your menu base. Thanks if you can tell me anything

it would be none of those it would be if(self.status == "VIP")

just for future reference, Pcurs.status and PC.status are the entity of the chosen player, as that entity hasnt been defined in the createMenu_ini() function you would get an error, as the menu is threaded on onPlayerspawned you can just use self as the player entity, as they wont be able to see/use the menu until the correct status has been met. I hope that makes sense ? LoL Smile
03-25-2013, 10:29 AM #36
it would be none of those it would be if(self.status == "VIP")

just for future reference, Pcurs.status and PC.status are the entity of the chosen player, as that entity hasnt been defined in the createMenu_ini() function you would get an error, as the menu is threaded on onPlayerspawned you can just use self as the player entity, as they wont be able to see/use the menu until the correct status has been met. I hope that makes sense ? LoL Smile

Ahhh that does make sense, I was just a bit confused as this menu base is very differant to any I've seen. Thanks for letting me know, hopefully I can contribute something worth people viewing in the W@W section. It might be shit as I'm new to this but I wanted to give it a go anyway Smile
03-25-2013, 07:40 PM #37
Hey guys my new menu base here, didnt take really that long just updated it from the last one and added some cool features!

Video:

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Information panel
- Advanced verification and verification colouring (When someone is verified, VIP'd or Admin'd they all have specific shader colours, so when you hover over there name it will show the colour to show what verification status they currently have)
- Sub menus
- No endon deaths ( mark loves this :wink: )

Update Log:

- Added automatic player refreshing in the player menu
- Added cursor memory

How to add an option - Format:
<Menu> - Example 1
<Number> - Example 2 (Note: Must start on 0!)
<Text> - Example "nay1995 is a beast"
<Function> - Example ::nay
<Input> - Example "1"
<Awesome faceescription> - Example "nay1995s new menu base"

A full example:

addItem(1,0,"Sub Option 0", ::Test, "0", "This is menu 1 option 0");

How to add a parent and a title:
<Text> - Menu title name
<Menu> - Current menu (if your in menu 1 this would be 1)
<Parent> - Menu to go back to when R3 is pressed (if this isnt defined it will go back to the default menu)

A full example:

addParent("Sub Menu 1", 1, 0);

If the above makes no sense to you, dont worry just look at my code and im sure you will get the hang of it.

If there are any bugs with the menu please notify me, but as of now i havent experienced any.
If at any time your using this base on ps3 / xbox and your menu starts to overflow for any reason or becomes buggy just remove the description function as you have to loop the text, it needs to be looped as the cursor is always changing.
[/SIZE][/B]

- Credit to correy for telling me a new way to code the title without looping it <3

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you enjoy!

Pretty slick... I might try this if i try to make a cod5 patch... I might just try it out when i get bored... Also, I can't thank you on the thing :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo