01-25-2013, 04:21 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys my new menu base here, didnt take really that long just updated it from the last one and added some cool features!

Video:

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Information panel
- Advanced verification and verification colouring (When someone is verified, VIP'd or Admin'd they all have specific shader colours, so when you hover over there name it will show the colour to show what verification status they currently have)
- Sub menus
- No endon deaths ( mark loves this :wink: )

Update Log:

- Added automatic player refreshing in the player menu
- Added cursor memory

How to add an option - Format:
<Menu> - Example 1
<Number> - Example 2 (Note: Must start on 0!)
<Text> - Example "nay1995 is a beast"
<Function> - Example ::nay
<Input> - Example "1"
<Awesome faceescription> - Example "nay1995s new menu base"

A full example:

addItem(1,0,"Sub Option 0", ::Test, "0", "This is menu 1 option 0");

How to add a parent and a title:
<Text> - Menu title name
<Menu> - Current menu (if your in menu 1 this would be 1)
<Parent> - Menu to go back to when R3 is pressed (if this isnt defined it will go back to the default menu)

A full example:

addParent("Sub Menu 1", 1, 0);

If the above makes no sense to you, dont worry just look at my code and im sure you will get the hang of it.

If there are any bugs with the menu please notify me, but as of now i havent experienced any.
If at any time your using this base on ps3 / xbox and your menu starts to overflow for any reason or becomes buggy just remove the description function as you have to loop the text, it needs to be looped as the cursor is always changing.
[/SIZE][/B]

- Credit to correy for telling me a new way to code the title without looping it <3

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by nay1995 ; 01-30-2013 at 04:29 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, anxify, Callum x, Devastation, FM|T xR3PMz, forflah123, popcornmods, Mango_Knife, O-H, Oliver1556, xePixTvx
02-04-2013, 01:39 PM #20
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by coolbunny1234 View Post
Also, I don't know if it was just for me but the HUD alignments for WaW PC were skewed, here are the coordinates that worked with me

self.Menu["Text"] = self CreateText("console", 1.8, "LEFT","LEFT", 440, -175,1,1000, "" );
self.Menu["Top"] = self CreateText("console", 2.5, "LEFT","LEFT", 440, -210,1,1000, "" );
self.Menu["Description"] = self CreateText("console", 1.8, "CENTER","CENTER", -75, -110,1,1000, "Information" );
self.Menu["Information"][i] = self CreateText("console",1.8,"LEFT","LEFT",95,-90,1,1000,self.Menu["Desc"][i]);

what you mean by skewed?
02-04-2013, 05:51 PM #21
plazmanu
Bounty hunter
nice base Smile
02-07-2013, 10:05 PM #22
nay1995
The Master
if anyone has any ideas to do with menu bases feel free to post and if i like the idea i will create it for the base.
02-11-2013, 02:01 PM #23
nay1995
The Master
this menu will also work on mw2, black ops etc.
02-12-2013, 06:00 PM #24
Well, this menu is absolutely fabulous. The only thing is, is that I might have found a bug. I tested this on my mac, and when I die when I'm in the menu, the menu stays up when i respond. It doesn't close by its self. Is it supposed to do that?
02-12-2013, 11:08 PM #25
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by World
Well, this menu is absolutely fabulous. The only thing is, is that I might have found a bug. I tested this on my mac, and when I die when I'm in the menu, the menu stays up when i respond. It doesn't close by its self. Is it supposed to do that?

yes it running a loop on the menu and has no endons therefore you can keep picking options whilst dead Smile
02-13-2013, 04:58 AM #26
Okay Upside Down Happy just making sure. I thought it was supposed to go away when you die. Now i know why. I also have another question.

Is it okay if I add to the menu base? Im not adding mods. Just make it more advanced? All credits are going to you. If you wanna see what i have done to it already let me know.

xD
02-13-2013, 03:06 PM #27
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
Hey guys my new menu base here, didnt take really that long just updated it from the last one and added some cool features!

Video:

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Information panel
- Advanced verification and verification colouring (When someone is verified, VIP'd or Admin'd they all have specific shader colours, so when you hover over there name it will show the colour to show what verification status they currently have)
- Sub menus
- No endon deaths ( mark loves this :wink: )

Update Log:

- Added automatic player refreshing in the player menu
- Added cursor memory

How to add an option - Format:
<Menu> - Example 1
<Number> - Example 2 (Note: Must start on 0!)
<Text> - Example "nay1995 is a beast"
<Function> - Example ::nay
<Input> - Example "1"
<Awesome faceescription> - Example "nay1995s new menu base"

A full example:

addItem(1,0,"Sub Option 0", ::Test, "0", "This is menu 1 option 0");

How to add a parent and a title:
<Text> - Menu title name
<Menu> - Current menu (if your in menu 1 this would be 1)
<Parent> - Menu to go back to when R3 is pressed (if this isnt defined it will go back to the default menu)

A full example:

addParent("Sub Menu 1", 1, 0);

If the above makes no sense to you, dont worry just look at my code and im sure you will get the hang of it.

If there are any bugs with the menu please notify me, but as of now i havent experienced any.
If at any time your using this base on ps3 / xbox and your menu starts to overflow for any reason or becomes buggy just remove the description function as you have to loop the text, it needs to be looped as the cursor is always changing.
[/SIZE][/B]

- Credit to correy for telling me a new way to code the title without looping it <3

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you enjoy!

Update Video
02-13-2013, 04:10 PM #28
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by World
Okay Upside Down Happy just making sure. I thought it was supposed to go away when you die. Now i know why. I also have another question.

Is it okay if I add to the menu base? Im not adding mods. Just make it more advanced? All credits are going to you. If you wanna see what i have done to it already let me know.

xD

do what you wish as long as credits are given then mod until your eyeballs go red.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo