08-23-2010, 12:16 AM #1
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok people the PSjailbreak is said to be detectable by blacklisting the backup manager game ID when u log into PSN. Your console can be banned from online play if this happens. My suggestion is to ask the PSjailbreak manufacturers allow u to choose a Game ID from popular games that are legitimate so Sony can't detect it that way, for example, If u can choose from God Of War, Little Big Planet etc. Those are legit games and Sony will not detect and ban those Game ID's just a tip for users of the device as well as manufacturer suggestions. This is just an idea plus the info that it is detectable and can cause a ban. Be careful if you use the device.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 9 users say thank you to ihaxgames for this useful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS, HomelandSec, Journey719, oI xPozeD Io, skillz369, SUPERIMIAINI, Wilisete, zPeRFeKTx
08-23-2010, 12:17 AM #2
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
nice find..lol
08-23-2010, 12:24 AM #3
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by skillz369 View Post
nice find..lol

Thanks, just trying to keep ppl updated, also I found a site where its 130 US dollars compared to the average 150 US dollars I'm finding, If anyone's interested PM me, not sure if I'm allowed to publicly post it.
08-23-2010, 12:25 AM #4
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
Thanks, just trying to keep ppl updated, also I found a site where its 130 US dollars compared to the average 150 US dollars I'm finding, If anyone's interested PM me, not sure if I'm allowed to publicly post it.

sure PM me the site
08-23-2010, 12:25 AM #5
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Where can you buy one in canada?
08-23-2010, 12:27 AM #6
Mikesike
T3h Ep1c Pwnz0r 0f n00bz
Just play the backups while not connected to psn? i wouldnt go online with the PSJAILBREAK in the first place, and could u pm me the site too? do u know if its legit btw?
08-23-2010, 01:59 AM #7
ryan saa
At least I can fight
nice post but i think unlikely, also i dont think sony will ban
08-23-2010, 04:47 AM #8
Journey719
ⒶNAЯCHY
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
Ok people the PSjailbreak is said to be detectable by blacklisting the backup manager game ID when u log into PSN. Your console can be banned from online play if this happens. My suggestion is to ask the PSjailbreak manufacturers allow u to choose a Game ID from popular games that are legitimate so Sony can't detect it that way, for example, If u can choose from God Of War, Little Big Planet etc. Those are legit games and Sony will not detect and ban those Game ID's just a tip for users of the device as well as manufacturer suggestions. This is just an idea plus the info that it is detectable and can cause a ban. Be careful if you use the device.

You must login or register to view this content.

Exactly what I was thinking just switch the game ID to one from a legit game and then it's alot harder to detect. You beat me to it man.
08-23-2010, 04:54 AM #9
shiver
chaos personified
Clone's are already being announced.
08-23-2010, 05:02 AM #10
when you backup game onto your PSJailbreak usb it has the same ID as the disc by the way

i have one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo