08-23-2010, 12:16 AM #1
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok people the PSjailbreak is said to be detectable by blacklisting the backup manager game ID when u log into PSN. Your console can be banned from online play if this happens. My suggestion is to ask the PSjailbreak manufacturers allow u to choose a Game ID from popular games that are legitimate so Sony can't detect it that way, for example, If u can choose from God Of War, Little Big Planet etc. Those are legit games and Sony will not detect and ban those Game ID's just a tip for users of the device as well as manufacturer suggestions. This is just an idea plus the info that it is detectable and can cause a ban. Be careful if you use the device.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 9 users say thank you to ihaxgames for this useful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS, HomelandSec, Journey719, oI xPozeD Io, skillz369, SUPERIMIAINI, Wilisete, zPeRFeKTx
08-24-2010, 06:06 PM #29
Originally posted by ruffinguy View Post
I doubt sony can detect this.
The ps3 doesn't send reports in like the 360 does.

I concur....
08-24-2010, 09:16 PM #30
CHAOZ
Banned
Maybe they can. I don't think sony made this a feature.
08-24-2010, 09:32 PM #31
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ruffinguy View Post
I doubt sony can detect this.
The ps3 doesn't send reports in like the 360 does.

yes it does. if u freeze your PS3 a message stating that you shut your system off improperly comes up & asks if u wish to send sn error report
08-24-2010, 09:35 PM #32
CHAOZ
Banned
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
yes it does. if u freeze your PS3 a message stating that you shut your system off improperly comes up & asks if u wish to send sn error report

yes but granted, this happened to me even when i was NOT connected to the internet.

I think sony put this just to make the users believe they are working on it.

I happened when i was playing MW2 single player. Because my WIFI was down. So in saying all this I don't think the feature really works.
08-25-2010, 12:40 AM #33
lyoth
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mirrage
when you backup game onto your PSJailbreak usb it has the same ID as the disc by the way

i have one

i think what he ment was that if you run the psjailbreak online even with a game off a usb, it still say that you running 1234
08-25-2010, 06:38 AM #34
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
Ok people the PSjailbreak is said to be detectable by blacklisting the backup manager game ID when u log into PSN. Your console can be banned from online play if this happens. My suggestion is to ask the PSjailbreak manufacturers allow u to choose a Game ID from popular games that are legitimate so Sony can't detect it that way, for example, If u can choose from God Of War, Little Big Planet etc. Those are legit games and Sony will not detect and ban those Game ID's just a tip for users of the device as well as manufacturer suggestions. This is just an idea plus the info that it is detectable and can cause a ban. Be careful if you use the device.

You must login or register to view this content.

this is ****ing bullshit!
08-25-2010, 06:41 AM #35
jobush50
Gym leader
Originally posted by Palmer1 View Post

How the f do you know?? That stick has just been released??
08-25-2010, 04:30 PM #36
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Palmer1 View Post

It's been confirmed to work by a number of people who actually know what they're talking about, so maybe you should do some research before you say somethings bullshit
08-25-2010, 05:03 PM #37
RenegadeXwarS
O n e S h o t
.. and there goes your $170 lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo