08-23-2010, 12:16 AM #1
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok people the PSjailbreak is said to be detectable by blacklisting the backup manager game ID when u log into PSN. Your console can be banned from online play if this happens. My suggestion is to ask the PSjailbreak manufacturers allow u to choose a Game ID from popular games that are legitimate so Sony can't detect it that way, for example, If u can choose from God Of War, Little Big Planet etc. Those are legit games and Sony will not detect and ban those Game ID's just a tip for users of the device as well as manufacturer suggestions. This is just an idea plus the info that it is detectable and can cause a ban. Be careful if you use the device.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 9 users say thank you to ihaxgames for this useful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS, HomelandSec, Journey719, oI xPozeD Io, skillz369, SUPERIMIAINI, Wilisete, zPeRFeKTx
08-23-2010, 05:11 AM #11
nicholascipi
Save Point
Lol,so what are non-legit games?
08-23-2010, 06:01 AM #12
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Mirrage
when you backup game onto your PSJailbreak usb it has the same ID as the disc by the way

i have one

That's good to know, but the backup manager has a game ID we're saying have features to choose a game ID from a popular legit game, one u wouldnt play, for example I wouldn't play little big planet, we're saying if they detect the backup manager running when we sign in it can be our accounts or our consoles

Originally posted by nicholascipi View Post
Lol,so what are non-legit games?

A non legit game is something such as the backup manager which has a game ID that doesnt officially exist

Originally posted by shiver View Post
Clone's are already being announced.

As for now, I'm skeptical a clone would be ready after 3-4 days, I would reccomend a moderator or something gets donations to test it, because I don't see it being possible this quickly
Last edited by ihaxgames ; 08-23-2010 at 06:05 AM.
08-23-2010, 03:08 PM #13
Xx_BUTTZAEU_xX
Do a barrel roll!
you can launch backup manager choose a backup on your hdd and when you are in the game connect to PSN no??
08-23-2010, 03:29 PM #14
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
I think it's just a matter of time before someone creates some kind of "Stealth Patch" to be able to rename the Backup manager to whatever game name you want or whatever name you want.
08-23-2010, 08:39 PM #15
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xX View Post
you can launch backup manager choose a backup on your hdd and when you are in the game connect to PSN no??

It can be done, and it's easy enough, but it's a pain in the ass
08-23-2010, 08:44 PM #16
Default Avatar
Sync
Thanks for the info
08-23-2010, 11:07 PM #17
Ill believe it when I see some legit proof. For now im treating this as a rumor, since no offical statement from Sony has been released on this...or the Dongle in general.....
08-23-2010, 11:55 PM #18
Originally posted by mEdiivalXvirrus View Post
Ill believe it when I see some legit proof. For now im treating this as a rumor, since no offical statement from Sony has been released on this...or the Dongle in general.....

why would Sony release a statement?
i mean there are still people who believe this device doesn't work still, Sony releasing a statement will just add 100% confirmation to those who do not believe. They can ban without warning, and yes people using this device should know enough of the consequences they are getting themselves into.
08-24-2010, 12:33 AM #19
No Sh*t it can be detected its their jig files and sh*t so they will know when you use it on less your offline

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo