08-23-2010, 12:16 AM #1
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok people the PSjailbreak is said to be detectable by blacklisting the backup manager game ID when u log into PSN. Your console can be banned from online play if this happens. My suggestion is to ask the PSjailbreak manufacturers allow u to choose a Game ID from popular games that are legitimate so Sony can't detect it that way, for example, If u can choose from God Of War, Little Big Planet etc. Those are legit games and Sony will not detect and ban those Game ID's just a tip for users of the device as well as manufacturer suggestions. This is just an idea plus the info that it is detectable and can cause a ban. Be careful if you use the device.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 9 users say thank you to ihaxgames for this useful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS, HomelandSec, Journey719, oI xPozeD Io, skillz369, SUPERIMIAINI, Wilisete, zPeRFeKTx
08-24-2010, 12:40 AM #20
If people want to buy the item and use it to any extent they want, then get banned, I just hope the specific user isn't ignorant enough to call SONY about the ban.
08-24-2010, 12:41 AM #21
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
If there's not online updates. Maybe a secret update in new games...
08-24-2010, 01:10 AM #22
CHAOZ
Banned
I doubt sony can detect this.
The ps3 doesn't send reports in like the 360 does.

The following user thanked CHAOZ for this useful post:

mEdiivalXvirrus
08-24-2010, 01:15 AM #23
^^ but they can google did this in android to stop piracy by disabling the app
08-24-2010, 01:22 AM #24
Clevenger
Dashman232
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
Thanks, just trying to keep ppl updated, also I found a site where its 130 US dollars compared to the average 150 US dollars I'm finding, If anyone's interested PM me, not sure if I'm allowed to publicly post it.

Good find dude. Can you e-mail me that site?

By the way, has anyone actually revived one of these? does it work?
08-24-2010, 03:12 AM #25
Originally posted by Pyrochemical View Post
If people want to buy the item and use it to any extent they want, then get banned, I just hope the specific user isn't ignorant enough to call SONY about the ban.

you just know it is going to happen

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by Clevenger View Post

they have not shipped yet
08-24-2010, 04:35 AM #26
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Clevenger View Post

They do work, It's been confirmed by Demonhades, SKFU, and Mathieulh and I'm going to post the link because my PM's are f'ed up, If I'm not supposed to post the link I think a moderator is allowed to edit the post, if not I'll delete it when I get the chance.
129.95 US dollars
08-24-2010, 01:10 PM #27
Clevenger
Dashman232
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
They do work, It's been confirmed by Demonhades, SKFU, and Mathieulh and I'm going to post the link because my PM's are f'ed up, If I'm not supposed to post the link I think a moderator is allowed to edit the post, if not I'll delete it when I get the chance.
129.95 US dollars

Thanks a lot dude, I think I just might order me one.
08-24-2010, 04:02 PM #28
you could always make a fake account, unless the ip ban u from psn or something

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo