02-21-2011, 08:05 AM #1
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the saves when needed to achieve the Platinum Castlevania.

(I tell them they have to spend the last level of each cahpter the easiest difficulty and still give them the trophy....)

This is save for all the trophies of the story is 110% complete, with many trophies you will get just load the save, but you have pass the last level of each chapter

All Trophys
You must login or register to view this content.

You have to spend the last level of each chapter, and you will get trophies pass each level, and although the challenge will get instantly challenge trophy.

Dark Collector

Green Collector

Light Collector & Master Jeweler

Just buy the last combo ...

Master Fighter & Master philanthropist & Master improver

sorry for not specifying all but the save in the last save is the perfect trophy for all secondary weapons is the chapter 1 level 4 is easy to make this improvement as they only have to jump to catch it

Work in all reguions...!!! Tested....!
Remember to clik thanks, lol Outie

Check out my other post

if in doubt in Spanish or English, do not hesitate to make
si tienen dudas en espaƱol o ingles, no duden en hacerlas
Last edited by HomeWorkPS ; 01-30-2012 at 09:31 AM.

The following 75 users say thank you to HomeWorkPS for this useful post:

_olo_, ady, Andory43, Anonimuz, arsn14, bidibini, bilaljalook, BubbaDaBarb, chapu23, charmeleon, clever21, cri2404, deathproof, DecDeviL, devilking, Dima-Freak, DKmoonDX, drgnadz, driver166, econg, emowtion, Enaxorth, eXiLe_SiN, Feraligatr92, The_Immortal_One, GJx, gnat_, hack73, halexx, hthmm, HyR3, ibombo, isigo, jackisback2, Klauss, kobra1922, lordico, Maxmaxmax13, MdMaynard, mm76, momotheboss, NeoarReuar, Nurien, Outblast_MOH, p311, panBramburka, pedrosl, PS-EXPERT, ps3re, punkkidxLA, raperorapero, sagittarus, sandersonn, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Squall89, sunkeneyes05, supersimo1927, tofmann06, trophymodlover, tusgal, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, UnwrittenFayt, VercettiCool, way9000, wolfhunter777, WorstShooter, xDarko_45, ycheah, Young Greatness, zayneisaacs, Zero4ph
02-22-2011, 12:51 AM #11
Work Thanks
02-22-2011, 01:09 AM #12
belfastguy
Little One
Originally posted by HomeWorkPS View Post
I'm sorry you do not work, but you should try as I have tried with my other PS3 OFW 3.56 and it works well ....

Which files did you transfer over by USB ?
02-22-2011, 10:35 AM #13
Originally posted by belfastguy View Post
Which files did you transfer over by USB ?

Try to use file transfer protocl if you have CFWS dont put other ppl sfo , put urs in these files , might work for you.
Last edited by Azure_Hack ; 02-22-2011 at 10:37 AM.
02-22-2011, 03:00 PM #14
Zero4ph
I defeated!
These are the saves when needed to achieve the Platinum Castlevania.

(I tell them they have to spend the last level of each cahpter the easiest difficulty and still give them the trophy....)

This is save for all the trophies of the story is 110% complete, with many trophies you will get just load the save, but you have pass the last level of each chapter

All Trophys

You have to spend the last level of each chapter, and you will get trophies pass each level, and although the challenge will get instantly challenge trophy.

Dark Collector

Green Collector

Light Collector & Master Jeweler

Just buy the last combo ...

Master Fighter

Work in all reguions...!!! Tested....!
Remember to clik thanks, lol Outie

can you please check the Dark Collector save it doesn't work for me when I got the last piece my light Collector trophy pop instead, the other saves do work though and yea please include the "Brotherhood Arks trophy" save too.

The following user thanked Zero4ph for this useful post:

isigo
02-22-2011, 06:14 PM #15
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
can you please check the Dark Collector save it doesn't work for me when I got the last piece my light Collector trophy pop instead, the other saves do work though and yea please include the "Brotherhood Arks trophy" save too.

sorry for not specifying all but the save in the last save is the perfect trophy for all secondary weapons is the chapter 1 level 4 is easy to make this improvement as they only have to jump to catch it

the other save I tried and it works
Last edited by HomeWorkPS ; 02-22-2011 at 06:25 PM.
02-23-2011, 08:59 AM #16
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
you miss the brotherhood arks trophy 4 to collect

in the last save, just go to chapter 1 level 4 and correrhasta you see him jump on a huge rock and you'll have the trophy ready

The following user thanked HomeWorkPS for this useful post:

isigo
02-23-2011, 02:51 PM #17
Zero4ph
I defeated!
in the last save, just go to chapter 1 level 4 and correrhasta you see him jump on a huge rock and you'll have the trophy ready

um which one in the "Master Fighter" Trophy save?
02-23-2011, 04:16 PM #18
this savegame unlock 100% trophies?
02-23-2011, 07:02 PM #19
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post
this savegame unlock 100% trophies?

for platinum are needed all saves, and he will have ....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo