02-21-2011, 08:05 AM #1
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the saves when needed to achieve the Platinum Castlevania.

(I tell them they have to spend the last level of each cahpter the easiest difficulty and still give them the trophy....)

This is save for all the trophies of the story is 110% complete, with many trophies you will get just load the save, but you have pass the last level of each chapter

All Trophys
You must login or register to view this content.

You have to spend the last level of each chapter, and you will get trophies pass each level, and although the challenge will get instantly challenge trophy.

Dark Collector

Green Collector

Light Collector & Master Jeweler

Just buy the last combo ...

Master Fighter & Master philanthropist & Master improver

sorry for not specifying all but the save in the last save is the perfect trophy for all secondary weapons is the chapter 1 level 4 is easy to make this improvement as they only have to jump to catch it

Work in all reguions...!!! Tested....!
Remember to clik thanks, lol Outie

Check out my other post

if in doubt in Spanish or English, do not hesitate to make
si tienen dudas en espaƱol o ingles, no duden en hacerlas
Last edited by HomeWorkPS ; 01-30-2012 at 09:31 AM.

The following 75 users say thank you to HomeWorkPS for this useful post:

_olo_, ady, Andory43, Anonimuz, arsn14, bidibini, bilaljalook, BubbaDaBarb, chapu23, charmeleon, clever21, cri2404, deathproof, DecDeviL, devilking, Dima-Freak, DKmoonDX, drgnadz, driver166, econg, emowtion, Enaxorth, eXiLe_SiN, Feraligatr92, The_Immortal_One, GJx, gnat_, hack73, halexx, hthmm, HyR3, ibombo, isigo, jackisback2, Klauss, kobra1922, lordico, Maxmaxmax13, MdMaynard, mm76, momotheboss, NeoarReuar, Nurien, Outblast_MOH, p311, panBramburka, pedrosl, PS-EXPERT, ps3re, punkkidxLA, raperorapero, sagittarus, sandersonn, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Squall89, sunkeneyes05, supersimo1927, tofmann06, trophymodlover, tusgal, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, UnwrittenFayt, VercettiCool, way9000, wolfhunter777, WorstShooter, xDarko_45, ycheah, Young Greatness, zayneisaacs, Zero4ph
02-18-2014, 02:52 PM #65
I have used many saves for other games. I can not get these saves to work. I get them copied over but they are blank. i have tried evrything i can think of. region change, new sfo from my own game, nothing. any help
02-24-2014, 09:02 PM #66
Where is the last ark for the Master improver trophy? i loaded the save but cant find it.
02-25-2014, 03:40 AM #67
hahahaha another thread that doesn't get support from anyone not even admins, then they want you to make a request for a game that no one else has the plat save for. This is going to be fun to try and plat, ask for help get none. AWESOME SITE!
02-25-2014, 06:12 PM #68
PC_
Mario!
Originally posted by soluslobo View Post
hahahaha another thread that doesn't get support from anyone not even admins, then they want you to make a request for a game that no one else has the plat save for. This is going to be fun to try and plat, ask for help get none. AWESOME SITE!

No ones forcing you to come here....[ATTACH=CONFIG]29997[/ATTACH]
02-26-2014, 12:56 AM #69
Nevermind, i found, its on 1/4, if anyone else with this problem go there.

Thanks for the saves.

Originally posted by sandersonn View Post
Where is the last ark for the Master improver trophy? i loaded the save but cant find it.
03-16-2014, 10:12 PM #70
thank you so much for the saves
04-06-2014, 01:58 PM #71
can i earn the treasurehunter trophy with one save ?
05-22-2014, 01:19 AM #72
thanks
05-22-2014, 02:14 PM #73
Cloud
Life Savior
Great work here thx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo