02-21-2011, 08:05 AM #1
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the saves when needed to achieve the Platinum Castlevania.

(I tell them they have to spend the last level of each cahpter the easiest difficulty and still give them the trophy....)

This is save for all the trophies of the story is 110% complete, with many trophies you will get just load the save, but you have pass the last level of each chapter

All Trophys
You must login or register to view this content.

You have to spend the last level of each chapter, and you will get trophies pass each level, and although the challenge will get instantly challenge trophy.

Dark Collector

Green Collector

Light Collector & Master Jeweler

Just buy the last combo ...

Master Fighter & Master philanthropist & Master improver

sorry for not specifying all but the save in the last save is the perfect trophy for all secondary weapons is the chapter 1 level 4 is easy to make this improvement as they only have to jump to catch it

Work in all reguions...!!! Tested....!
Remember to clik thanks, lol Outie

Check out my other post

if in doubt in Spanish or English, do not hesitate to make
si tienen dudas en español o ingles, no duden en hacerlas
Last edited by HomeWorkPS ; 01-30-2012 at 09:31 AM.

The following 75 users say thank you to HomeWorkPS for this useful post:

_olo_, ady, Andory43, Anonimuz, arsn14, bidibini, bilaljalook, BubbaDaBarb, chapu23, charmeleon, clever21, cri2404, deathproof, DecDeviL, devilking, Dima-Freak, DKmoonDX, drgnadz, driver166, econg, emowtion, Enaxorth, eXiLe_SiN, Feraligatr92, The_Immortal_One, GJx, gnat_, hack73, halexx, hthmm, HyR3, ibombo, isigo, jackisback2, Klauss, kobra1922, lordico, Maxmaxmax13, MdMaynard, mm76, momotheboss, NeoarReuar, Nurien, Outblast_MOH, p311, panBramburka, pedrosl, PS-EXPERT, ps3re, punkkidxLA, raperorapero, sagittarus, sandersonn, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Squall89, sunkeneyes05, supersimo1927, tofmann06, trophymodlover, tusgal, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, UnwrittenFayt, VercettiCool, way9000, wolfhunter777, WorstShooter, xDarko_45, ycheah, Young Greatness, zayneisaacs, Zero4ph
09-02-2013, 01:49 PM #56
Originally posted by emowtion View Post
hey , thanks for the thread , well i cant buy the last Combo because you've already got them all , how can i do to get the master fighter trophy ?

Originally posted by fantasynoff View Post
why I still lost Brawler trophy(15 combos)?

If you use the "Master Fighter & Master philanthropist & Master improver" save, just buy the last combo to unlock the trophy. It's the one towards the bottom of the combo page when you get to the combo menu (press select or start I think).
09-07-2013, 01:22 AM #57
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
If you use the "Master Fighter & Master philanthropist & Master improver" save, just buy the last combo to unlock the trophy. It's the one towards the bottom of the combo page when you get to the combo menu (press select or start I think).

sorry,i tried this save and bought last combo, it's only poped buy all combo trophy...maybe it isn't useable in other region of this game

can u spend more time make a save with only many skill point & nothing purchased save?thanks
09-07-2013, 01:59 AM #58
Originally posted by fantasynoff View Post
sorry,i tried this save and bought last combo, it's only poped buy all combo trophy...maybe it isn't useable in other region of this game

I know for a fact that it works, should give all 3 combo trophies since I did it before. Region doesn't affect it as I am USA region and these saves are EU.
09-07-2013, 02:51 AM #59
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26945[/ATTACH]

hmm...maybe just my bad luck lol
09-07-2013, 08:03 AM #60
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
I know for a fact that it works, should give all 3 combo trophies since I did it before. Region doesn't affect it as I am USA region and these saves are EU.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26946[/ATTACH]
now i tried master save with new account, buy a combo and wait for 3 trophies pop....

but still failed, only got one of them,so your savedata isn't work perfert with any region >_<
-------------------
finally discovered how to unlock 15 combo if u failed with me too~
download save from : You must login or register to view this content.

Save Game File 10/18/10 alex72886 400K
Knight Mode Run without any upgrades, sort of a fresh game in paladin mode

yes, use this save ,enter the game and buy combos until trophy poped,now i platinum too ~~~~~~
Last edited by fantasynoff ; 09-07-2013 at 08:41 AM.
12-16-2013, 08:32 AM #61
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
can anybody beat a few hard missions for me if i upload my castlevania save?

but let the mission 1-2 unfinished so we have a savegame then which not pop the 110% trophy at load. so we can make look it legitSmile

thx

edit:

Here is my save: You must login or register to view this content.

its total 107% with both DLC's

can anybody beat the follow missions:

1-5 Ice Titan und 1:30min
2-8 Stone Titan under 2:00min
4-1 Perfect Kill Oger
6-3 Vampire Chess
11-2 Flying Titan under 5:00min

the mission 1-2 is also unfinished BUT let it unfinished so we have a save then which doesnt pop the 110% trophy at loadSmile

btw: i think you have a full dark crystal equipped

also the game is finished on all diffs with all gems and godmode hack is ON.

if anybody can do that please upload the save againSmile

thx
Last edited by Gamer08 ; 12-16-2013 at 09:04 PM.

The following user thanked Gamer08 for this useful post:

sagittarus
12-21-2013, 10:28 PM #62
Originally posted by Robsi88 View Post
can anybody beat a few hard missions for me if i upload my castlevania save?

but let the mission 1-2 unfinished so we have a savegame then which not pop the 110% trophy at load. so we can make look it legitSmile

thx

edit:

Here is my save: You must login or register to view this content.

its total 107% with both DLC's

can anybody beat the follow missions:

1-5 Ice Titan und 1:30min
2-8 Stone Titan under 2:00min
4-1 Perfect Kill Oger
6-3 Vampire Chess
11-2 Flying Titan under 5:00min

the mission 1-2 is also unfinished BUT let it unfinished so we have a save then which doesnt pop the 110% trophy at loadSmile

btw: i think you have a full dark crystal equipped

also the game is finished on all diffs with all gems and godmode hack is ON.

if anybody can do that please upload the save againSmile

thx

Can you reupload it in US region? I'll give it a try
02-06-2014, 12:39 PM #63
Thanks for this awesome save set. Helped me Plat for a friend super fast.

I can only give rep one time otherwise I'd rep you a lot!
Last edited by The_Immortal_One ; 02-06-2014 at 12:42 PM. Reason: rep

The following user thanked The_Immortal_One for this useful post:

zecaben
02-15-2014, 06:44 AM #64
popcorn6918
Save Point
Can someone help me out? I dont have CFW, only exploder. I am in the US region and i just drag my SFO into your folder and put it on my usb but i keep getting corrupted data. what am i doing wrong? please help!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo