02-21-2011, 08:05 AM #1
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the saves when needed to achieve the Platinum Castlevania.

(I tell them they have to spend the last level of each cahpter the easiest difficulty and still give them the trophy....)

This is save for all the trophies of the story is 110% complete, with many trophies you will get just load the save, but you have pass the last level of each chapter

All Trophys
You must login or register to view this content.

You have to spend the last level of each chapter, and you will get trophies pass each level, and although the challenge will get instantly challenge trophy.

Dark Collector

Green Collector

Light Collector & Master Jeweler

Just buy the last combo ...

Master Fighter & Master philanthropist & Master improver

sorry for not specifying all but the save in the last save is the perfect trophy for all secondary weapons is the chapter 1 level 4 is easy to make this improvement as they only have to jump to catch it

Work in all reguions...!!! Tested....!
Remember to clik thanks, lol Outie

Check out my other post

if in doubt in Spanish or English, do not hesitate to make
si tienen dudas en espaƱol o ingles, no duden en hacerlas
Last edited by HomeWorkPS ; 01-30-2012 at 09:31 AM.

The following 75 users say thank you to HomeWorkPS for this useful post:

_olo_, ady, Andory43, Anonimuz, arsn14, bidibini, bilaljalook, BubbaDaBarb, chapu23, charmeleon, clever21, cri2404, deathproof, DecDeviL, devilking, Dima-Freak, DKmoonDX, drgnadz, driver166, econg, emowtion, Enaxorth, eXiLe_SiN, Feraligatr92, The_Immortal_One, GJx, gnat_, hack73, halexx, hthmm, HyR3, ibombo, isigo, jackisback2, Klauss, kobra1922, lordico, Maxmaxmax13, MdMaynard, mm76, momotheboss, NeoarReuar, Nurien, Outblast_MOH, p311, panBramburka, pedrosl, PS-EXPERT, ps3re, punkkidxLA, raperorapero, sagittarus, sandersonn, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Squall89, sunkeneyes05, supersimo1927, tofmann06, trophymodlover, tusgal, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, UnwrittenFayt, VercettiCool, way9000, wolfhunter777, WorstShooter, xDarko_45, ycheah, Young Greatness, zayneisaacs, Zero4ph
02-24-2011, 03:18 PM #29
Hi all,

Thanks so much !!

Does that work without JB?
02-24-2011, 07:39 PM #30
Originally posted by mikachoux View Post
Hi all,

Thanks so much !!

Does that work without JB?

not work for me.....
02-25-2011, 08:42 AM #31
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by alvidovi View Post
not work for me.....

sorry friend, I will seek a way for you to use ....
for now I guess it only works with CFW
Outie
02-25-2011, 10:40 AM #32
Originally posted by HomeWorkPS View Post
sorry friend, I will seek a way for you to use ....
for now I guess it only works with CFW
Outie

thanks but don#T waste time for usb hacks because is more harder......Smile
02-25-2011, 08:59 PM #33
thx alot man
02-28-2011, 02:35 PM #34
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Hey thx for the message... i have 88% completed but i'm missing the "epic victory" (finish all levels in Paladin) and "Eleventy part" (get 110% completion rate in all levels)

You state we have to play the last level in each chapter... in Paladin or it doesn't matter what difficulty?
02-28-2011, 06:43 PM #35
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
So in simple English, no acronyms, no cfw, no jb, etc..

I want to know, does this save work on a ps3 without JB? If so, which saves do we switch with?
02-28-2011, 07:23 PM #36
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Well i just beat all the last levels for all the chapters and i didn't get my last 2 trophies nor the plat... i beat them on easy so i don't know if i was to do it in paladin or i just didn't do the hack correctly :(
02-28-2011, 10:49 PM #37
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
Well i just beat all the last levels for all the chapters and i didn't get my last 2 trophies nor the plat... i beat them on easy so i don't know if i was to do it in paladin or i just didn't do the hack correctly :(

Outie
you need is to load the first save, is tell you that all levels are at 110% you only need to load and pass a final chapter and the trophy awarded as 110% in every chapter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo