Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
06-05-2012, 10:10 AM #65
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
Download the saveset for the rest of the trophies. Im still missing save 8 and 15, once I have those I will put them in this thread. These saves are needed for 8 = Consciousness is Over-rated 15 = The End (Boss)

any chance uploading these plz if at all possible ?

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by joury070 View Post
I got the chance to test the saves again.

For the people that are still struggling with the

Consciousness is Over-rated Trophy Use Save 6 (Save Set 2) Just keep on stunning 2 guys at a time with the circle button. Equip the stun gun to speed it up. I had to take down 10-15 guys.

The End Trophy Use Save 9 (Save Set 2) Just keep on following the marker. It takes 5min to get to the end boss which can easily be beaten by using the vid from 2 posts back.

I know I said save 14 but after testing the saves again I found out that save 9 is way closer to the end of the game. :n00b:

Sorry for the misleading info.

ok thanx i will test

Edit : It worked thanx
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 06-05-2012 at 12:47 PM.
06-13-2012, 04:31 AM #66
for save 7 I got the first 2 trophies from talking to the woman, but it says in text file story boss as the 3rd trophy. What do you need to do to get this?
06-14-2012, 12:39 AM #67
hi i have a question does this work on US version?
06-14-2012, 04:19 AM #68
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
hi i have a question does this work on US version?

sure, 10 chars. Smile

The following user thanked Alpenjodel61 for this useful post:

Ripsta Bone
06-14-2012, 05:05 AM #69
Originally posted by Alpenjodel61 View Post
sure, 10 chars. Smile

deus ex is locked save ? cuz i have the us version only

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

please can anyone confirmed this if i can change region to us it will work ? im goin buy it tomorow please let me know thank you Smile
06-14-2012, 05:10 AM #70
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
deus ex is locked save ? cuz i have the us version only

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

please can anyone confirmed this if i can change region to us it will work ? im goin buy it tomorow please let me know thank you Smile

Yes the saves are locked. But its no problem.

For example, i have the BLES11051, but all saves in the RAR file are BLES01150. But you can change the SFO easy, with a tool like PS3SFOEdit, and rename the folder. And now it will works.
06-14-2012, 05:21 AM #71
Yes the saves are locked. But its no problem.

For example, i have the BLES11051, but all saves in the RAR file are BLES01150. But you can change the SFO easy, with a tool like PS3SFOEdit, and rename the folder. And now it will works.

i change the sfo from my save or the hack save ?
06-14-2012, 05:31 AM #72
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
i change the sfo from my save or the hack save ?

from the hacked save.

For example, the US version from Deus EX is BLUSXXXXX, but the saves that you can download are BLES01150. So you rename all folders from BLES01150 to BLUSXXXXX, the second part is to change on every save the SFO with a SFO editor, after that use xploder to resign.

The following user thanked Alpenjodel61 for this useful post:

Ripsta Bone
06-14-2012, 05:37 PM #73
from the hacked save.

For example, the US version from Deus EX is BLUSXXXXX, but the saves that you can download are BLES01150. So you rename all folders from BLES01150 to BLUSXXXXX, the second part is to change on every save the SFO with a SFO editor, after that use xploder to resign.

when i load the save it say i need dlc which DLC i need ? thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo