Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
06-14-2012, 06:44 PM #74
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
when i load the save it say i need dlc which DLC i need ? thanks

Tactical Enhancement Pack, the dlc code was on my edition

The following user thanked Alpenjodel61 for this useful post:

Ripsta Bone
06-16-2012, 02:22 PM #75
comer
Do a barrel roll!
Brill, will have a go tomorrow. thanks
06-16-2012, 03:43 PM #76
Originally posted by Alpenjodel61 View Post
from the hacked save.

For example, the US version from Deus EX is BLUSXXXXX, but the saves that you can download are BLES01150. So you rename all folders from BLES01150 to BLUSXXXXX, the second part is to change on every save the SFO with a SFO editor, after that use xploder to resign.

thank somuch for the help ! Smile i have the plat now

The following user thanked Ripsta Bone for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61
06-18-2012, 11:53 PM #77
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17066[/ATTACH]

I Have (thanks to ps3re) a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This WILL give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

First play the first 20min of the game to get.

-Old skool gamer
-Ghost
-Balls
-Unforeseen consequence
-First hack
-First takedown

Download the saveset for the rest of the trophies. Im still missing save 8 and 15, once I have those I will put them in this thread. These saves are needed for 8 = Consciousness is Over-rated 15 = The End (Boss). But these can be earned with other saves within the saveset.

Anyone got this game worked on psn version? i know its NPEB00792 the EU version but it dosnt work , i migth doing something wrong.
06-19-2012, 12:03 AM #78
Originally posted by Cien View Post
Anyone got this game worked on psn version? i know its NPEB00792 the EU version but it dosnt work , i migth doing something wrong.

Not that I know of. Didnt even knew that there was a PSN version. You changed both the folder name and the sfo file right?

You sure its NPEB00792? maybe there are more game id's/regions in europe.

I dont know Im just guessing because I cant test anything since I dont have the PSN version. All I know is that NPEB00792-GAMER1 fits in the sfo file when you replace it with the original name (no error) so it should work.

The following user thanked joury070 for this useful post:

Cien
06-19-2012, 12:07 AM #79
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
Not that I know of. Didnt even knew that there was a PSN version. You changed both the folder name and the sfo file right?

You sure its NPEB00792? maybe there are more game id's/regions in europe.

I dont know Im just guessing because I cant test anything since I dont have the PSN version. All I know is that NPEB00792-GAMER1 fits in the sfo file when you replace it with the original name (no error) so it should work.

Yeah i put NPEB00792-GAMER1 and it dosnt work.
I guess it dosnt work with the psn version . i know that is NPEB00792 because when you buy the game on psn you got an email back saying the details of your buy , then it says NPEB00792. lol i know the region code of every psn game this way .
06-19-2012, 06:21 PM #80
thanks for the save
someday i will play
06-19-2012, 09:01 PM #81
Will definitely try the save later!
06-25-2012, 05:48 AM #82
Greetings, I am having a problem with these Deus Ex saves, I have the US version which the save files are locked so I don't know my SFO file or game folder number, how I can do in order to transfer the saves data from your post to my account? because my PS3 read the save but when I am in the game and try to load I don't see the save there.

Thank you for your time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo