Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
05-31-2012, 11:39 AM #56
Giovanni0207
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
change the game id with a hex edit program.

mmmm how do I change my save if the region is protected DLC?
05-31-2012, 12:32 PM #57
Originally posted by Giovanni0207 View Post
mmmm how do I change my save if the region is protected DLC?

mmmm with the HEX edit program. Use google or read a tutorial Happy

here is your save You must login or register to view this content.
05-31-2012, 12:36 PM #58
Giovanni0207
Bounty hunter
mmmm with the HEX edit program. Use google or read a tutorial Happy

here is your save You must login or register to view this content.

hahah i love you ** thanks!
05-31-2012, 09:56 PM #59
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Normally I respect you for giving good feedback on threads especially mine, but don't be so judgemental. I Already told you that he cant find the 2 missing saves apparently I didn't copy them to his cloud so that's my mistake not his. I have both missing saves on my ps3 because I did Deus Ex for him on my ps3. I only need to copy those 2 saves to his cloud, but I haven't got a chance to do it since my ps3 got YLOD. So I've been busy repairing it (cooling paste method) to retrieve all my saves.

You can get the platinum with these saves. I did it for anaconda with this saveset. Use save 14 (set2) for the boss trophy and use save 6 (set2) for the Consciousness is over-rated trophy.

Don't know what you mean, please explain. Both endings??? the guy that is retrieving saves from clould stop answering and posting pm and on he's thread???

ok cheers, im just not good at killing the bosses lol its ok if i only need to hit them once. but i might give it a go if i cant do it ill wait. nobody wants this game nowadays anway so no point in me selling it.
05-31-2012, 11:27 PM #60
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
ok cheers, im just not good at killing the bosses lol its ok if i only need to hit them once. but i might give it a go if i cant do it ill wait. nobody wants this game nowadays anway so no point in me selling it.

So you need help with the last boss?

Watch this..

This will make it almost impossible to fail.
06-01-2012, 04:26 PM #61
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ok sweet will try this now then - thanks for the video.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

ok ive got the takedown one, but that save 14 - how do i get past all the electrified water? im tearing my hear out trying to make it across, wish i could turn it off.
06-01-2012, 06:14 PM #62
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
ok sweet will try this now then - thanks for the video.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

ok ive got the takedown one, but that save 14 - how do i get past all the electrified water? im tearing my hear out trying to make it across, wish i could turn it off.

I got the chance to test the saves again.

For the people that are still struggling with the

Consciousness is Over-rated Trophy Use Save 6 (Save Set 2) Just keep on stunning 2 guys at a time with the circle button. Equip the stun gun to speed it up. I had to take down 10-15 guys.

The End Trophy Use Save 9 (Save Set 2) Just keep on following the marker. It takes 5min to get to the end boss which can easily be beaten by using the vid from 2 posts back.

I know I said save 14 but after testing the saves again I found out that save 9 is way closer to the end of the game. :n00b:

Sorry for the misleading info.

The following user thanked joury070 for this useful post:

kobra1922
06-02-2012, 02:28 PM #63
thanks for the saveset...
06-03-2012, 05:29 PM #64
dellboy81
Vault dweller
I got the chance to test the saves again.

For the people that are still struggling with the

Consciousness is Over-rated Trophy Use Save 6 (Save Set 2) Just keep on stunning 2 guys at a time with the circle button. Equip the stun gun to speed it up. I had to take down 10-15 guys.

The End Trophy Use Save 9 (Save Set 2) Just keep on following the marker. It takes 5min to get to the end boss which can easily be beaten by using the vid from 2 posts back.

I know I said save 14 but after testing the saves again I found out that save 9 is way closer to the end of the game. :n00b:

Sorry for the misleading info.

yeah too late lol i played for ages - and then got to the scene from save 6 - i would so pissed lol. then it took ages to get past all the enemies while cloaking, at least i got the boss beat first time.

so got the plat, and thank god thats over - thanks again mate.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo