Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
05-25-2012, 01:19 PM #38
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
upload ANY save game from YOUR ps3 and the save you want to use from here and i will resign it for you

The following user thanked ENightmare69 for this useful post:

LetsGetReady83
05-25-2012, 01:49 PM #39
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
i have the limited edition, so the saves will work or not? i have a code for some weapons, thanks for the awnser Smile

I played it on the augmented edition so im pretty sure that the limited edition will have the same dlc (explosion mission + some weapons & 10,000cr)
05-25-2012, 02:22 PM #40
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
I played it on the augmented edition so im pretty sure that the limited edition will have the same dlc (explosion mission + some weapons & 10,000cr)

the difference its that augumented edition has more weapons, so basicly its diferent, i will try it never the less, i will let u know, tho was a flaw to not do this set on a regular version, nevertheless great job here.

ps- i was thinking maybe if wwe buy the DLC form augmented edition on store it make all of this work.
05-25-2012, 02:25 PM #41
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
the difference its that augumented edition has more weapons, so basicly its diferent, i will try it never the less, i will let u know, tho was a flaw to not do this set on a regular version, nevertheless great job here.

ps- i was thinking maybe if wwe buy the DLC form augmented edition on store it make all of this work.

yeah it will do it - basically the saves use the extra weapons so you need them.

its a shame i had to use my augmented code as i wanted to sell it once i had the plat and without the dlc code its worth even less.
05-25-2012, 02:59 PM #42
Apparently if you load the save from the main menu and not from ingame start menu it dosen't ask for DLC,crazy but it works!! Happy
05-25-2012, 03:02 PM #43
if i change region to US it,will work???
05-25-2012, 05:03 PM #44
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
I might have a spare Augmented code laying about if anyone wants it.. Winky Winky

Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
if i change region to US it,will work???

Yes Smile
05-25-2012, 07:16 PM #45
cheers for this
05-28-2012, 08:24 PM #46
dellboy81
Vault dweller
to the guy who was getting the saves off the cloud - stop being a douche and holding onto the final 2 saves to give people platinums, its clear your doing it on purpose.

can anyone else make saves for beating the final boss and for 100 takedowns?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo