Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
05-23-2012, 08:23 PM #29
Originally posted by flavio91 View Post
guys wich save use for unlocked this trophie? Consciousness is over-rated

Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
i have this issue too - its supposed to be save 8 but it doesnt exist, i used save 6 as it stated but that didnt work either.

its all i have left for plat. pretty frustrating.

Im missing save 8 (Consciousness is over-rated) and save 15 (The End). Use Save 6 After you speak to the old guy you just have to play until you get it :( . The real save (save Cool Man (aka Tustin) for this trophy is still on ps3re's PS3 (it was one of the 2 missing saves) I asked him for those 2 saves to send them to me but haven't had a reaction. If you continue from save 6 you will also be able to get the The End trophy, because once you reached the 100 takedowns you will be at the end boss. Be sure to upgrade yourself so you can take out 2 guys at a time. There are enough Energy Jars in the inventory to get you to the 100 takedowns. Once I have the missing saves + DLC from ps3re I will put them in this thread.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by kokoromialos View Post
i rented the game so no code=no saves :(

That sucks! If i knew that before making the saves :(.. I can do deus ex for you if you want?

The following user thanked joury070 for this useful post:

KarbonItami
05-23-2012, 09:34 PM #30
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ok thanks mate, ill just wait for them then as im not good at the game.
05-24-2012, 12:01 AM #31
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
That sucks! If i knew that before making the saves :(.. I can do deus ex for you if you want?
well i have been using some of the saves with no problem if it asks for dlc a friend of mine has it so i ll donwload it Winky Winky but thanks for everything Happy
05-25-2012, 11:12 AM #32
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
I was only missing 2 trophies for this so thank you very much you helped me get my Platinum Smile
05-25-2012, 11:22 AM #33
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
That sucks! If i knew that before making the saves .. I can do deus ex for you if you want?

i have the limited edition, so the saves will work or not? i have a code for some weapons, thanks for the awnser Smile
05-25-2012, 12:46 PM #34
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
i have the augmented edition and yes the saves work on that

The following user thanked ENightmare69 for this useful post:

LetsGetReady83
05-25-2012, 01:01 PM #35
blastman
Ghost shooter
because the my save (bles 01151) is protect and this save is bles 01150 how to change region for use this ?
05-25-2012, 01:06 PM #36
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
xploder fixes that Smile

my DeusEx is BLES01150 and the saves work

The following user thanked ENightmare69 for this useful post:

LetsGetReady83
05-25-2012, 01:09 PM #37
blastman
Ghost shooter
yeah but in this case, my console dont see this save

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.