06-25-2012, 02:46 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Splinter Cell: Pandora Savesets:

Here is a full Plat Saveset: You must login or register to view this content.

A few missing trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Will give you:
Phantom Strike
Immune
Duty Calls
Misson Complete
Ghosts don't Die
Neutral Outlook
Go FUBAR

I have additional saves of my own, please quote this thread, let me know what you're missing and I'll upload individual saves if needed.

And for anyone interested: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 08-25-2012 at 10:21 AM.

The following 51 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

19willy74, aben, arash-2580, ATHx, Big_Jonny, bigbow, BigTrain, Black Mage, bodo2008, charmeleon, cheatteddeath, COOL78, CosmoKramer, craigie12321, danny_v410, DCsolidus, el-chachi, elite_killa, elitexx, gasit, Grumpy Old Men, HtD, in4x, Ingineur, jobone233, Joeydivision, juhssarah, KarlW, kobra1922, mark1, mawax, Moya13, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, ODDO_22, Prototype10, raperorapero, rieks, runje, scarfac, sephyroth89, shadow.wizard, SHAkA, skoiler, storm2502, The Young Wolf, tofmann06, riggstq, YnO, yzaasn
07-15-2012, 04:11 AM #20
deennrap
Do a barrel roll!
well done , darkjolie is not human been ...i believe he made alot pleople cryin for the saves, and once he gives to someone he changes it again, im glad to see someone helpin the cummunity .
07-17-2012, 01:50 PM #21
elite_killa
Bounty hunter
looking through the save set, it appears that "go fubar" and "neutral outlook" are the only two trophies that are missing (or at least missing a specific save anyways). can anyone tell me if another one of the saves will get me these trophies? thanks!
Last edited by elite_killa ; 07-17-2012 at 02:06 PM.
07-18-2012, 08:32 PM #22
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by killa View Post
looking through the save set, it appears that "go fubar" and "neutral outlook" are the only two trophies that are missing (or at least missing a specific save anyways). can anyone tell me if another one of the saves will get me these trophies? thanks!

Need the same as elite_killa.
Last edited by Ingineur ; 07-19-2012 at 12:35 PM.
07-27-2012, 12:14 PM #23
elite_killa
Bounty hunter
alright, played through the last level this morning, and created a save right before the end. once you load save 1, you will need to climb the ladder and then turn around and shoot the 3 guys that glow red in thermal. this will unlock "Go FUBAR" and "Neutral Outlook" (which are the two trophies this set is missing saves for). as i am already at work, i'll upload the save when i get home.

now, the only save that i cannot seem to get to work is the one for "Exponential Heat." earlier in the thread someone mentioned it not working, so just wondering if anyone has found a different save that works for it, or figured out a different way to get this save to work. thanks!
07-28-2012, 07:12 PM #24
elite_killa
Bounty hunter
it appears the inhouse medic save doesn't work either. i copy the game save and start the game, but every save is in the last mission (LAX airport), right before the end of the game, with no med kits around. any help is appreciated! thanks!
07-28-2012, 07:41 PM #25
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
alright, played through the last level this morning, and created a save right before the end. once you load save 1, you will need to climb the ladder and then turn around and shoot the 3 guys that glow red in thermal. this will unlock "Go FUBAR" and "Neutral Outlook" (which are the two trophies this set is missing saves for). as i am already at work, i'll upload the save when i get home.

now, the only save that i cannot seem to get to work is the one for "Exponential Heat." earlier in the thread someone mentioned it not working, so just wondering if anyone has found a different save that works for it, or figured out a different way to get this save to work. thanks!

U said u uploaded ur save but i cant found it. What did i wrong??
07-28-2012, 08:22 PM #26
elite_killa
Bounty hunter
AGH! i forgot to upload my save! i overwrote my save when unlocking another trophy. give me a day or two and i'll redo the level and upload the save. sorry.
07-28-2012, 08:23 PM #27
HtD
Dark Knight
Thanks for the upload :y:
07-28-2012, 09:01 PM #28
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
AGH! i forgot to upload my save! i overwrote my save when unlocking another trophy. give me a day or two and i'll redo the level and upload the save. sorry.

Noooooooo. Please would u redo it? Without u i wont get platin never never never

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo