06-25-2012, 02:46 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Splinter Cell: Pandora Savesets:

Here is a full Plat Saveset: You must login or register to view this content.

A few missing trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Will give you:
Phantom Strike
Immune
Duty Calls
Misson Complete
Ghosts don't Die
Neutral Outlook
Go FUBAR

I have additional saves of my own, please quote this thread, let me know what you're missing and I'll upload individual saves if needed.

And for anyone interested: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 08-25-2012 at 10:21 AM.

The following 51 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

19willy74, aben, arash-2580, ATHx, Big_Jonny, bigbow, BigTrain, Black Mage, bodo2008, charmeleon, cheatteddeath, COOL78, CosmoKramer, craigie12321, danny_v410, DCsolidus, el-chachi, elite_killa, elitexx, gasit, Grumpy Old Men, HtD, in4x, Ingineur, jobone233, Joeydivision, juhssarah, KarlW, kobra1922, mark1, mawax, Moya13, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, ODDO_22, Prototype10, raperorapero, rieks, runje, scarfac, sephyroth89, shadow.wizard, SHAkA, skoiler, storm2502, The Young Wolf, tofmann06, riggstq, YnO, yzaasn
08-23-2012, 02:41 AM #47
storm2502
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jedt View Post
I have all saves if anyone is missing anything in particular.
Please post here if you are missing anything and I'll post in main thread.

1st at all, thx for the saves...btw, my progress already goes to 92% by using your guide... but I still missing some of the trophy, hope that you can hel me specify which saves file should I use,
1. Surprise - I did follow your guide, but nothing pop up..
2. Recall Rejected - Also nothing happen
3. Exponential Heat - ?

Hope that you can guide me... thx again...
Last edited by storm2502 ; 08-23-2012 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Done
08-23-2012, 10:03 AM #48
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by storm2502 View Post
1st at all, thx for the saves...btw, my progress already goes to 92% by using your guide... but I still missing some of the trophy, hope that you can hel me specify which saves file should I use,
1. Surprise - I did follow your guide, but nothing pop up..
2. Recall Rejected - Also nothing happen
3. Exponential Heat - ?

Hope that you can guide me... thx again...

1. Surprise - Point5 Load Save #3 - turn off the light in the room, wait till the guard comes to switch it on again an knock him down.
2. Recall Rejected - again Point5 Save #1 - wait till time runs up, proceed to extraction (climb up vent and drop down other side).
3. Exponential Heat - Load Chapter Six (using any savefile) at the very start of the chapter its dark and you're in long grass, you can see a tower directly in front of you with a guy with a laser. Simply run over to the tower (moving slightly to your left) there is a turret there - deactivate, use quick save, return to main menu and repeat 4 more times - very easily done.

Hope this helps mate, please let us know how you get on.
08-24-2012, 07:00 PM #49
Ingineur
Bounty hunter

I have additional saves of my own, please quote this thread, let me know what you're missing and I'll upload individual saves if needed.

"go fubar" and "neutral outlook" do u have a save for this both m8?
08-24-2012, 07:29 PM #50
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Ingineur View Post
"go fubar" and "neutral outlook" do u have a save for this both m8?

Yes I do mate, will try and upload later or definitely tomorrow.
08-24-2012, 08:06 PM #51
storm2502
Do a barrel roll!
1. Surprise - Point5 Load Save #3 - turn off the light in the room, wait till the guard comes to switch it on again an knock him down.
2. Recall Rejected - again Point5 Save #1 - wait till time runs up, proceed to extraction (climb up vent and drop down other side).
3. Exponential Heat - Load Chapter Six (using any savefile) at the very start of the chapter its dark and you're in long grass, you can see a tower directly in front of you with a guy with a laser. Simply run over to the tower (moving slightly to your left) there is a turret there - deactivate, use quick save, return to main menu and repeat 4 more times - very easily done.

Hope this helps mate, please let us know how you get on.

Hi... I manage to get the "Recall Rejected" trophy... but for the rest "Surprise" & "Exponential Heat" still nothing happen...
Here is what I do if I'm doing mistake...

1. Surprise - After load the save point, I run to the switch & turn it off, waiting until that guy to switch it on again... "bam" I knock him from behind.
2. Exponential Heat - After load, I run to the right, then Interact with Turret, I saw Disable IFF already been choose, so I just deactivate the turret..exit, pause quick saving, I pause again, back to main menu, continue, load game, I choose LEVELS - select Komodo, Indonesia & i just repeat the sequence but nothing happen..
Kindly please correct me if I'm doin wrong here...

Tq.
08-25-2012, 09:00 AM #52
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
Yes I do mate, will try and upload later or definitely tomorrow.

That would be great m8 if u will do that
08-25-2012, 10:31 AM #53
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

1. Surprise - After load the save point, I run to the switch & turn it off, waiting until that guy to switch it on again... "bam" I knock him from behind.
2. Exponential Heat - After load, I run to the right, then Interact with Turret, I saw Disable IFF already been choose, so I just deactivate the turret..exit, pause quick saving, I pause again, back to main menu, continue, load game, I choose LEVELS - select Komodo, Indonesia & i just repeat the sequence but nothing happen..

Surprise - you have to let the guard turn on the light and GRAB him - don't knock him out instantly.
Exponential Heat - you are deactivating the turret - saving - quitting to main menu - replaying mission 6 and you've done it 5times? You can do this on any savefile.

Originally posted by Ingineur View Post
That would be great m8 if u will do that

I've uploaded my save on Normal in Original Post, kill last 2guards in dark orange and Neutral Outlook & Go FUBAR trophies will pop.

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Ingineur, storm2502
08-25-2012, 12:12 PM #54
storm2502
Do a barrel roll!
Surprise - you have to let the guard turn on the light and GRAB him - don't knock him out instantly.
Exponential Heat - you are deactivating the turret - saving - quitting to main menu - replaying mission 6 and you've done it 5times? You can do this on any savefile.

Finally I plat the games... thanks for the help...

The following user thanked storm2502 for this useful post:

jedt
08-25-2012, 12:48 PM #55
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Finally I plat the games... thanks for the help...

Nice one mate, really happy to hear that!

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

storm2502

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo