06-25-2012, 02:46 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Splinter Cell: Pandora Savesets:

Here is a full Plat Saveset: You must login or register to view this content.

A few missing trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Will give you:
Phantom Strike
Immune
Duty Calls
Misson Complete
Ghosts don't Die
Neutral Outlook
Go FUBAR

I have additional saves of my own, please quote this thread, let me know what you're missing and I'll upload individual saves if needed.

And for anyone interested: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 08-25-2012 at 10:21 AM.

The following 51 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

19willy74, aben, arash-2580, ATHx, Big_Jonny, bigbow, BigTrain, Black Mage, bodo2008, charmeleon, cheatteddeath, COOL78, CosmoKramer, craigie12321, danny_v410, DCsolidus, el-chachi, elite_killa, elitexx, gasit, Grumpy Old Men, HtD, in4x, Ingineur, jobone233, Joeydivision, juhssarah, KarlW, kobra1922, mark1, mawax, Moya13, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, ODDO_22, Prototype10, raperorapero, rieks, runje, scarfac, sephyroth89, shadow.wizard, SHAkA, skoiler, storm2502, The Young Wolf, tofmann06, riggstq, YnO, yzaasn
07-29-2012, 01:31 AM #29
elite_killa
Bounty hunter
yes, i will redo the level and upload the save. just give me a little time.
07-31-2012, 11:26 PM #30
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by killa View Post

Something new for the Gamesave m8
08-01-2012, 01:26 AM #31
HtD
Dark Knight
Woot another great contribution, thanks jedt
08-04-2012, 11:56 PM #32
thank you so much this was the final one i had to wrap up a few trophies on others are done thanks again Smile life saver
08-05-2012, 12:00 AM #33
thank you!
08-06-2012, 09:09 AM #34
Ingineur
Bounty hunter

M8 u are still alive. Hope so without u no platin Smile
08-06-2012, 12:33 PM #35
elite_killa
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ingineur View Post
M8 u are still alive. Hope so without u no platin Smile

yes, i am still alive. i have taken a break from splinter cell as i rushed through all three games. give me some time and i will go back and make a save, unless someone beats me to it. it really only takes 30-45 minutes to beat the level for the trophies that are missing, if you want to play it yourself.
08-06-2012, 03:50 PM #36
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
yes, i am still alive. i have taken a break from splinter cell as i rushed through all three games. give me some time and i will go back and make a save, unless someone beats me to it. it really only takes 30-45 minutes to beat the level for the trophies that are missing, if you want to play it yourself.

Yeah i know but i play normaly Shooter and try once to play Splinter Cell like Call of Duty or similar games and u will see u survive 1 min and has to restart the level. No chance for me to beat the game without help :( Do u think u could do it till next weekend please. Dont want to have this stupid game on HDD. Payed 30 Euro for shit :(
08-06-2012, 04:18 PM #37
elite_killa
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ingineur View Post
Yeah i know but i play normaly Shooter and try once to play Splinter Cell like Call of Duty or similar games and u will see u survive 1 min and has to restart the level. No chance for me to beat the game without help :( Do u think u could do it till next weekend please. Dont want to have this stupid game on HDD. Payed 30 Euro for shit :(

i'll see what i can do, but i make no promises.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo